VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
i just gave you links you developed Hopes out of it dont blame me. Lol.
well, this guy has given up on this game but active in making his kind of stuff may be if he find out that the game which he left in the middle still is liked by many till date, may be........ he pick it up again. Lets see...
yeah, i already followed him on pixv a while back. He is not active there as well. I already contacted him through patreon and pixv.

MK.135

May 27, 2020
he didnt quitted. he suddenly disappeared.
even his patreon site is alive and still has people subscribed to him the last time i checked. this only points out to the worst possible outcome.

• Sad
Reactions: Ted-E.

ajleo

Jun 8, 2020
Yes. As far as I can trace, He has not been active online anywhere since Jan 2021.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld] - Original Size: 497MB

Compressed version for PC (68MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Could we get the compressed version re-uploaded please?

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
there is only one scene with Eri, you go to the fort and listen to the guards, there will be a old guard and a young guard talking about changing shifts. after hearing that and taken note of the days, you have to visit the fortress at night. you will see eri bathing. There is no more content after talking to Eri either way. For Amy, you have to listen around in tavern until you hear a bum/hobo talking about seeing a girl play with herself. that starts the amy run. NO MORE CONTENT AFTER THIS

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld] - Original Size: 497MB

Compressed version for PC (68MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Dead links

DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
there is only one scene with Eri, you go to the fort and listen to the guards, there will be a old guard and a young guard talking about changing shifts. after hearing that and taken note of the days, you have to visit the fortress at night. you will see eri bathing. There is no more content after talking to Eri either way. For Amy, you have to listen around in tavern until you hear a bum/hobo talking about seeing a girl play with herself. that starts the amy run. NO MORE CONTENT AFTER THIS
So the actual goblin raid in 4 days just stays as still preparing or did it glitch on me?

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes