• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
For me, it was the only quality game (& Grolokk) with a goblin protagonist.
Hopefully Kainhauld is fine though. He has vanished since 2020...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReiCaixa and fromqb

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Without the source code I think someone would need to take the concept and go from scratch, wouldn't they?
Well you actually have the source code. We all do. You can use Unren or rpaExtract to read all the game files, including the scripts. For example, the developer actually planned out how the Eri fight would go in the scripts, like this.

1657895600856.png

The red lines with ## in front of them are "commented out" as one would say in programming. They don't actually do anything, but it shows what scenarios the developer planned for the Eri boss fight.

Now, these are the scripts, which contain the dialogues in the game, the buttons in the game, the order in which the images are displayed and so on, or in short the logic of the game. However, we do not have the character models, which are most likely custom made by the developer himself. We do know they are certainly from Honey Select 1. There is a character creator within Honey Select games, and some people actually tried to re-create characters from the games they like but it's hard.

Being an amateur writer and artist, if I had to guess the ending of the game, based on what we already know. Eri's special attack is Purple Amethyst or something, which we have learned in the current version of the game. You could see it in action on his Patreon here.
1657896399441.png

I think it is said it has a cooldown or something. By breeding Ryona and Nari, they have enough goblins to endure the attack and then overwhelm her. She then gets raped and bred. The goblins finally could launch a direct assault on the city, or the fort first. Without Captain Eri, the guards perform poorly in combat and are defeated. Elena then gets raped and thus breaks her virginity vow. The city then becomes the base of the goblins. I think that would be the ending of the game.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
it Seems he is coming back
Reminds me of Vanilla WoW when there were rumours about popular video makers (hell, before even everyone was a Youtuber) dying in a car accident when they disappeared, and then they returned with another video.

Welcome back, Kainhauld. It's time to finish this.

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
I'm confused as fuck and I've only farmed 67 gold, do any of you nice lads have a save ?

try using this, this is after Naru. You can get gold at despot, you can talk to hooke about community service to get more gold. this save did not touch donation and breeding den yet. the save is on page 8

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes