VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

jokuur

May 23, 2019
calm down there was just update in december i think, u cant expect updates to happen weekly

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Especially because of this affair with Patreon, he's limited.
It seems to me that he had announced to make 2 updates. The 1st for the complete game and the 2nd, to fix bugs etc ... After which, he will do something else but no longer on Patreon.

I'm sorry for him and this story. I think advising him to other similar websites but where his work will not be contested, would be good for him.

Sudalai Muthu

Aug 25, 2018
The version after v9.1, I heard that patreons wants the game to be completed with eri content along with elena content also

okumo kawa

Mar 12, 2018
Go to the library every night. The game will tell you that the library is closed but somewhere it will repeat that to you but hear some strange noises. Go look out the window. The next day, go back to the library to talk to Amy and come back to see her some evenings. So far, I've only had 2 scenes with her and it's not bad. Pay attention to the choice you say and I advise you to save before.
How often do I have to come to the library at night? Was there every evening for a week or more...

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes