Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Opinions based on 0.16, fresh save
It's refreshing to play an actual game rather than an interactive book. Well designed. Had a lot of fun. Good luck and keep up the good work!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
SolidDoc
I see that the kinetic novels label is there, does that mean that the content is going to be forced? or there will be a way to avoid some unwanted content such as lesbians.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I see that the kinetic novels label is there, does that mean that the content is going to be forced? or there will be a way to avoid some unwanted content such as lesbians.
There is no way to opt out, the story is delivered as is

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I have released a new update, it is a bit lighter when it comes to content this time, as i was focusing on stability and performance a lot this time. Removed some unnecessary stuff from combat (like movement arrow generation that was making the combat a bit clunky), updated some algorithms for the ai and targeting. Thanks for the folks over at discord for helping me test
So yeah, few new events, couple more leisure characters. Enjoy

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Just noticed the last review, it has been a challenge coding it all and i am bound to make errors along the way. I have deleted all saves, started a new game and went through a couple of events with no issues. I understand that it's not a huge consolation for people who run into a problem, but that's all i can do
If anyone runs into a problem with the game, i will be happy to fix it, but i cannot spot everything on my own, so i appreciate any reports
gahellander, if you could point me at the problem, i will take care of it. If not, well, sorry for the experience then

tm9087811

Feb 11, 2022
I am getting the following exception during the first combat after an enemy archer has moved and is about to shoot. All other enemies were dead. Fast combat is enabled (>>).

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
the combat system is very interesting, but the leveling system which is rather banal should be adjusted, better a branch of talents, at least you have a certain sense of customization.
As for the sex scenes, well... I'm sorry to say it, but they're pretty bad, they need some animation which isn't there.
The game has a lot of potential though.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I am getting the following exception during the first combat after an enemy archer has moved and is about to shoot. All other enemies were dead. Fast combat is enabled (>>).
Thanks for reporting that, i will take a look at it

As for the sex scenes, well... I'm sorry to say it, but they're pretty bad, they need some animation which isn't there.
The early scenes are indeed very lacking, i am planning to update them bit by bit. Thanks for giving it a shot

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I took her to the assigned area but after that the story doesn't progress.
Yeah, the check should take place as soon as she steps on the tile. And from the screenshot i see that she even ended her turn on it. A bit stumped at the moment, the code is pretty simple there, hard to tell what could go wrong

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Flojerazul20
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes