DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Still not done playing the game but the MC seems at least hedonistic and caring enough of the girls that he gets a pass for me. Though it would be nice to have animated sex scenes and longer as well.

Reactions: TouchingHavoc

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
My last update probably killed the android functionality as i offloaded some of the renpy screen functions to my own code. At this point i would have to branch out and make two version for android port to happen and i really don't have the time for that. Sorry folks

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Captura de pantalla 2024-04-26 210639.png
Right, after finishing the battle with the second secret, dunno if it's the same another user updated but just in case.
I finished the battle by beating the captain.
EDIT. I forgot to add, please don't bother with animations, you either dedicate yourself to make good animations or they just end up being a waste of space, the game is great as it is.

Last edited:

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
please don't bother with animations, you either dedicate yourself to make good animations or they just end up being a waste of space, the game is great as it is.
That's basically what i though myself. Hs has basic animations, they are limited and require a lot of adjustments for all the mods used. And they are basic, so the only thing they add for me is the game size
And thanks for the report, this seems different. Gonna dig through the trace

Reactions: DBAV

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GodAmongKings-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I didnt see it in the tags that is why I asked.
I am a bit conflicted on what to add to the tags. Usually people look there for things to decide whether it will suit their taste or not. The milf part is not a central point of the game, so i am kinda doomed if i put it there (and people will expect it to be a main point) and doomed if i don't

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I am a bit conflicted on what to add to the tags. Usually people look there for things to decide whether it will suit their taste or not. The milf part is not a central point of the game, so i am kinda doomed if i put it there (and people will expect it to be a main point) and doomed if i don't
The rule of tags is that if its in the game, avoidable or not, then you must put that tag no matter what.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Hmm, i didn't see that mentioned in the tags rules thread. I will update the list
There are people who will throw a tantrum if the harem plays among themselves so good luck with the tags.
Have you considered introducing the common exp pool for the mob soldiers? Grinding the first two units from lvl 1 to 3 was not easy but doable since they they can at least act as fillers, now with 4 units and more heroines it's going to be harder.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
There are people who will throw a tantrum if the harem plays among themselves so good luck with the tags.
Well, they are within their right to not like the things i do, same as i can do the game the way i see it. I would say tags are a good guideline, but it's not like they can tell the whole picture for every game out there

Have you considered introducing the common exp pool for the mob soldiers?
I am working on a system for that right now. We need some management elements in the game after all, the way i left it for now feels kinda shallow

Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Well, they are within their right to not like the things i do, same as i can do the game the way i see it. I would say tags are a good guideline, but it's not like they can tell the whole picture for every game out there

I am working on a system for that right now. We need some management elements in the game after all, the way i left it for now feels kinda shallow
I agree, though I use tags as a guide it's usually the comments that tell me what I need to know, like if the MC is another pathetic wimp or there are annoying tsunderes etc...

I think now is the time to go crazy with changes, the game is a few hours long and most players wouldn't mind starting a new game, so do all the things you had in mind and thanks for the game I'm loving it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SolidDoc

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
In the first battle, I clicked on a blue character below the battlefield, and the game crashed.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/battlefield.rpy", line 449, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'targetingmethod'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "battlefield.rpyc", line 66, in script call
  File "battlefield.rpyc", line 374, in script call
  File "battlefield.rpyc", line 920, in script call
  File "battlefield.rpyc", line 449, in script
  File "renpy\ast.py", line 1411, in execute
    label = renpy.python.py_eval(label)
  File "renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/battlefield.rpy", line 449, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'targetingmethod'

Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
God among Kings 0.17

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
In the first battle, I clicked on a blue character below the battlefield, and the game crashed.
Man, that's one elusive bug, been tracking it since yesterday with no success
P.S. i have added some extra checks based on the reports and split the method into several parts, in case it does not help, at least i will get more info on where to look. Links are updated

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes