LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Does this update require a new game?

I had a complete save going in and I've only been able to trigger one new event (Kreios brings the mirror to his room).
Also leisure time doesn't seem to do anything. I'm able to select/highlight a character at the leisure time screen but that doesn't advance to anything and I'm forced to choose skip to proceed.
Actually, I closed and reloaded the game and that fixed all the issues. Leisure time and side events working fine now.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
There might be some issues with the saves as i can't for the life of me figure out all the intricacies of the ren'py saving. The autosave should work in most cases (the main reason i made it, so i can save at the exact spot i need)
But, losing a save sucks, so if anyone runs into a save with a problem, please send it to me and i will try to make a fix

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Thank you for the new update !!! Love the game, it is always nice to see someone bolt enough to bring real gameplay to renpy, though gotta say I've never thought Renpy is optimum to bring out the full potential of any kind of gameplay, but you really do much better than I thought! By the way, Heimdal feels really weird to me. She was supposed to be a support tank, but the lack of AGI and the powerful heal makes her feel more like a backline healer to me, which makes her tank stat find less use, I think after a new full healer character you can adjust Heimdal to be a real Lady Mountain type of tank.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SolidDoc

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Thank you for the new update !!! Love the game, it is always nice to see someone bolt enough to bring real gameplay to renpy, though gotta say I've never thought Renpy is optimum to bring out the full potential of any kind of gameplay, but you really do much better than I thought! By the way, Heimdal feels really weird to me. She was supposed to be a support tank, but the lack of AGI and the powerful heal makes her feel more like a backline healer to me, which makes her tank stat find less use, I think after a new full healer character you can adjust Heimdal to be a real Lady Mountain type of tank.
Glad you liked it
I was going for something support like with Heim. Always chasing after Kreios, saving his ass. The charge skill i think comes in handy, even if used simply for mobility
Tanks in general need some love, especially when it comes to earning exp. I have some ideas in my mind for that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Litvenko

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
For the tanks, I'd recommend making a common exp pool for the basic units so that you can use whatever unit you need without minding their individual numbers.
What are the current secrets? I found one but you told me there's another and it's frustrating that I can't find it.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
It will not unlock right now because of my mistake when updating the event structure for the replay, i will update the builds tomorrow once i get to my pc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DBAV

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I don't think that spherical thingy (bottom left) is supposed to be there.
Thanks for spotting that, i have redone the cg

DBAV i have made a fix, was a bit more tricky than i thought. I am a bit scatterbrained having to do everything at once, so it's a good thing that you made me check
Now the secret scenes should be added to replay properly as they are unlocked
I have updated the Gdrive build, will update the links later, i am a bit busy rn

Last edited:
Reactions: DBAV

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a plan for an android port
It would take a lot of time for me to make anything half-decent for the Android. I have all the custom UI, the controls are probably not really that good on the phone too and i don't want to put one out just because the engine allows it
I've seen someone made a port on them internets and there is one guy on my discord that plays it via joiplay, but that's about it

King10133

Mar 25, 2022
It would take a lot of time for me to make anything half-decent for the Android. I have all the custom UI, the controls are probably not really that good on the phone too and i don't want to put one out just because the engine allows it
I've seen someone made a port on them internets and there is one guy on my discord that plays it via joiplay, but that's about it
Okay thanks

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes