SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, i have a control scheme of my own making here, i doubt a simple build will do much in this case. It would require making different screen variants, making proper controls and a lot of other stuff as well. I have tried adding the gamepad support at one point and it required remaking the whole base of the game, which isn't something i can afford to do at this point

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Thanks for the save, i have been able to identify the issue. The googledrive file is updated with a fix, i will update the rest of the links shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience
P.S. everything should be updated

Last edited:

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
How the hell are you supposed to win the fight at Touppes Village, I get 6 people and the enemy gets 7 to start and an additional 7 every other turn as reinforcements while I get 0 reinforcements. At one point it was 33 against 6, there is no way you can win this fight.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
There are a few ways to approach it. You can be defensive, taking out archers with mobile units, killing spears, tanks are not as damaging so you can hold them off with Kreios for the most part. Or you can try to be ballsy.

This run characters lvls are 2 for the most part as i skipped all bandits on this save, you could grind a bit to get the lvl 3 upgrades (more upgrades will be added soon as well). It's tough, but doable

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
I love this game! It has a lot of potential to be great. Keep up the good work!

In my personal opinion, it should have more H content and an option to make battles easier. I think that's great for players who just want to focus on the story. Keep it up! Congratulations!

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I love this game! It has a lot of potential to be great. Keep up the good work!

In my personal opinion, it should have more H content and an option to make battles easier. I think that's great for players who just want to focus on the story. Keep it up! Congratulations!
Thank you for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it
I have added bandit battles mainly for that reason, for players to be able to gain some power outside the story (although i haven't done much upgrades yet, i will release them in waves), there is also a god mode in the options menu, if you just want to one shot and take no damage at all. I do want to make combat challenging but that's not everyone's cup of tea, so they can resort to those options if that is the case
As for the H scenes, i am working on that. The quantity and the quality so far is not as good as it should be, i agree on that

Reactions: TouchingHavoc

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Thousands lines of code later, another update
A decent mix of everything, a battle scene, bunch of events, character upgrades, sex scenes (shock). Sex scenes were probably the main thing i have been fiddling with, aside from the ai teams. Did a lot of "research", marked things that made me tick, tried to replicate. Although some of the things are improbable to do, some will take time (i'm not going to turn into a good writer overnight), i did add some friendly banter to the scenes, and tried making them less choppy (although they still are). If nothing else, we get some eye candy this time
And as always, a ton of backend improvements to both expand the functionality and lessen the development burden for me (lots of dev logs on my discord if anyone interested in the boring stuff)

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
I keep getting this error on the main map, or rather multiple instances of same error but line call out changes.
This is a new game, started in current version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/map.rpy", line 64, in <module>
TypeError: argument of type 'int' is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "map.rpyc", line 60, in script call
File "map.rpyc", line 64, in script
File "D:\Documents\GodamongKings-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Documents\GodamongKings-0.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Documents\GodamongKings-0.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/map.rpy", line 64, in <module>
TypeError: argument of type 'int' is not iterable

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
God among Kings 0.14
Sat Mar 2 10:03:53 2024

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I keep getting this error on the main map, or rather multiple instances of same error but line call out changes.
This is a new game, started in current version.
Hmm, i can't see why the error is happening there. It's catching on to an old tutorial persistent value but it should have been replaced when the save was updated to a newer version. Unless some save folder overwriting was happening. I am trying to replicate it but can't just yet. Would you mind sending me persistent file in the save folder to take a closer look?

P.S. Actually, i replaced the value manually and got it right away
You can redownload the googledrive file, it should fix that issue for you, i will update the other links shortly (Everything should be updated)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes