never lost once

Reactions: SolidDoc

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thats Dev for the game, enjoying it so far! The MC is like a young me fights everyone and bangs any woman that get near him. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GodAmongKings-0.182
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What's even the Council System? I saw it in the changelog but didn't pay any attention to it because I thought its some story stuff I'm gonna encounter.

Right after that sex scene with Valerie, it says that there's no more content and the game's already deleted on my end.

If there's some new feature or whatnot, then you should emphasize that inside the game. Make it a Main Event that appears or something.

I'll just see what's that all about on the next update.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
What's even the Council System? I saw it in the changelog but didn't pay any attention to it because I thought its some story stuff I'm gonna encounter.
It's accessible via the button at the top of the map screen. It's basically some QoL stuff and things to do on map, along the way. And since it's introduced at the end of the current content, i didn't feel like making tutorials and stuff for now

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
It's accessible via the button at the top of the map screen. It's basically some QoL stuff and things to do on map, along the way. And since it's introduced at the end of the current content, i didn't feel like making tutorials and stuff for now
I think I found the secret this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you going to include shops equipment/trinkets/potions along the way or is the money going to be exclusively used for development?

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
yeah sure here you go
Thanks, i will take a look
P.S. the save is made in 0.181, 0.182 has that issue fixed. A user on my discord sent me a video with the bug and i was to reproduce it and confirm the fix

Last edited:

maholy dick

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks, i will take a look
P.S. the save is made in 0.181, 0.182 has that issue fixed. A user on my discord sent me a video with the bug and i was to reproduce it and confirm the fix
thanks suppose ill redo my progress in a new game then

Korat789

Apr 23, 2021
I finished playing and my opinion is that it is an awesome game, one of those where I really care about the story, I also like kingdom simulator elements, especially map with lands owned by different nobles. I hope in future we will be able to become a king, even if MC said he doesn't want marriage yet. Bandit attacks were bit annoying, but on god mode you can just ignore them, losing few coins to avoid battle seems like a fair deal. I wish we had actual choices to make, we basically follow the story without much to do, it is awesome story, but I would still like to have more to chose.

MC seems great, strong, but not overpowered without a reason, he have flaws, but we see why people love him and why he win. Based on his new last name I assume, he is inspired by roman emperor Aurelian?

Also the sister, Phoebe is my favourite female character, will there be option to properly add her to the harem? Her design is my favourite and I liked her and MC sharing a maid. Overal game have some flaws, there are things to improve, but it is definitely very good game, with unique plotline and I am invested in the story and MC, so can't wait for more.

• Red Heart

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Bandit attacks were bit annoying, but on god mode you can just ignore them, losing few coins to avoid battle seems like a fair deal.
At the end of the current content you can avoid bandit battles the legit way, and the dev hinted to a possible new grind area with a new faction.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Based on his new last name I assume, he is inspired by roman emperor Aurelian?
His theme is loosely based on a ancient greek one, one of the places in this world

I hope in future we will be able to become a king
If i'm able to develop it, we will, at one point. I wanted the game to be a bit more strategic when i planned it, but i decided on a smaller scale game as a start, to get the earlier feedback, get a glimps of the technical problems i will have to deal with, as it's a first time i am coding

Also the sister, Phoebe is my favourite female character, will there be option to properly add her to the harem?
Have a lot of plans for her

Reactions: Korat789

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
i tried so hard but i couldnt play past the 1st fight i installed this game 2 mounths ago and every time i got sick of it before i kill the second guard , ihope there is a way to skip the boring fights , i want to play but the mini game they are awful and not enjoybale , im not shiting on the game it looks good but the fights are draging it down

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
i tried so hard but i couldnt play past the 1st fight i installed this game 2 mounths ago and every time i got sick of it before i kill the second guard , ihope there is a way to skip the boring fights , i want to play but the mini game they are awful and not enjoybale , im not shiting on the game it looks good but the fights are draging it down
There is no way to skip the fights, but there is a god mode in the options screen, in case you absolutely cannot win

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes