BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
4335c7d29529f2ac223c122b68f1ecc5.png

Overview:
The games setting is about the famous cultivator world.
You take control of a young girl named Viona Lee. She is an innocent, shy and playful,
but her parents left her when she was 10.
So she was raised by her mother clan the Huang clan.
But she have a dream to became strong immortal cultivator,
but one day when her uncle become clan patriarch she was kicked by her cousin Emily Huang.
In order to survive she need to find job, earn a lot gold to rise her cultivation.
In the journey to achieve it she somehow she posses cultivation art set that can rise her Qi power while exposing her body.
It's up to you and your path to cultivation.
IMPORTANT: The game name is changed from "godness cultivation" to "godness fighter"

Thread Updated: 2022-03-28
Release Date: 2022-03-22
Developer: Erxy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

XXX_Anonim_xxx thanks for the link

2ev_sleep3-1.png f1ef0e60e8bbce150d21932524afa752.jpg ba68423ea51ab3677704307db6f64aea.jpg 113055090ecbda595c5b9cda34c5dbba.jpg 2ev_item5 4.png 80d7ddb72c8732066747cf13ee9c5691.jpg ss-2.png ss-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It truly female Protagonist = Yes: trun on
Censured = cheked ---> result: No (I mean No censure. Good)
I'm fucking into.
Step aside censurship I gonna dive in to, download right now!

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Any idea of how much content is in this already? Like 10 minutes, an hour, MORE?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
read the character's name ... wuxia game with legit chinese name i can feel the quality already ... still the setting seem mostly funny even if just an excuse to slap pseudo-wuxia setting on an uninspired game as i'm pretty sure i saw the same story but with a mage that get mana by exposing herself ...

Reactions: Internetbear

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Okay, it's possible to get stuck in this game to the point where you can't progress any further. I know because I've done it. I can't work for the rich lady because I can't put on the maid dress, I can't work for the item shopkeeper because I've apparently finished his job line and he talks about his wife being there, I can't work for the clothing maker because he has no more outfits for me to display, and I can't work for the medicine guy because I can't wear lewd outfits.

Reactions: rh12

Aurum4

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, it's possible to get stuck in this game to the point where you can't progress any further. I know because I've done it. I can't work for the rich lady because I can't put on the maid dress, I can't work for the item shopkeeper because I've apparently finished his job line and he talks about his wife being there, I can't work for the clothing maker because he has no more outfits for me to display, and I can't work for the medicine guy because I can't wear lewd outfits.
Same here, can't work for the item shopkeeper and clothes shopkeeper anymore. Need lewder outfits for the pharmacist but can't wear any. Can't put on the maid outfit to work for the girl in the inn. For reference I'm currently at 59 power, 33 corrupt, and 54 exposed. Not sure if it's a stat requirement issue but I'll try editing the save and seeing what happens.

Update: Tried editing the save to increase stats, went up to around 85 and nothing changes. I changed the current outfit variable to the maid dress and was able to start the maid job. Strange that the waitress outfit can be worn but the maid dress can't, especially since even when wearing the waitress outfit you still can't enter the bar. Seems like an error where maybe the flags for the outfits were swapped and you're supposed to wear the maid dress and start that quest line first, but I really don't know.

Last edited:

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I am at exactly the same point.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes