skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
someone else stuck? I did all armor shop work(no more creation), all old man(wife arrived), the pill guy want less clothes, and it's daytime, nothing to do... I bought corruption items maybe the broke progression?
my stats are: 47 53 36

Reactions: rh12 and Priappus

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I read the description / summary and immediately thought: "Oh, another MTL of 'high' quality again.

Then I read on and saw:
Language: English
Either the editor and quality checker need some more time in school for English classes or the translator is on the same level as MTL or that part should say "English (MTL)".

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Aurum4

Jul 30, 2017
someone else stuck? I did all armor shop work(no more creation), all old man(wife arrived), the pill guy want less clothes, and it's daytime, nothing to do... I bought corruption items maybe the broke progression?
my stats are: 47 53 36
You're not the only one, check the first page. Seems like the game is just kinda broken and needs a patch.

Reactions: skizzat93

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
You're not the only one, check the first page. Seems like the game is just kinda broken and needs a patch.
Thanks, I don't know how but it seems I didn't saw them before... and I read the first page before... I edited the exposure stat and got 1 more event from the pill guy wearing the "chinese" outfit but stuck again

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
With reference to the previous speakers, the corruption system is really not yet balanced.
I have now increased my values so that I can now run through the village in my pyjamas and also leave the house naked.
But she is still too shy to put on the maid's outfit.
I have now finished the three quest series of the shopkeeper, tailor and alchemist, but I can't get any further in the inn because the outfit won't be put on and not in the tavern because no conversation options appear there.

In itself, it could be an interesting game if the balance is worked on a bit more. For my part, I just think it's much too fast to have your trousers taken off on the third day of work. It would be more logical if this were to happen gradually after the alchemist quest.

Theoretically, one could work in the shop without interruption and would act normally there. But only when you gradually complete the alchemist's tasks would you be able to endure further advances from the various employers.
Now, not all advances in corruption are supposed to be based only on hypnosis, but this could give the first incentive to want to discover their sexuality for themselves.

Overlord111!

Sep 4, 2018
What does cultivator even mean anyway?
Generally its a wuxia trope where some individual usually through martial arts, meditation and/or other discipline seeks to gather qi/ki in order to become something greater/more powerful and eventually "immortal" (which may or may not have a similar meaning to the standard one).

If you want a more mainstream example, Son Goku from Dragon ball could be considered a cultivator filtered through a Japanese lens.

By the way, is there the possibility of a future pregnancy mechanic?

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Generally its a wuxia trope where some individual usually through martial arts, meditation and/or other discipline seeks to gather qi/ki in order to become something greater/more powerful and eventually "immortal" (which may or may not have a similar meaning to the standard one).

If you want a more mainstream example, Son Goku from Dragon ball could be considered a cultivator filtered through a Japanese lens.

By the way, is there the possibility of a future pregnancy mechanic?
Thank you for explaining it to me.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes