eruni

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Changelog V 0.2
226 -> 419 Images in the game
6 -> 7 jobs basic job you can do with one gave more income, one produce more corrupt, one gave key item to unlock more area to the map. one allow you to buy more type of clothing.
3 upgrade to your house
6 type of clothing
3 Tools you can collect one for hide your face, one for cutting weed to unlock more area, one for allowing you to leave house in lewd outfit
3 -> 5 shop npc
1 npc enemy (no need to fight just need 30 Qi power to beat him)
total event:
item shop : 5
bar : 3
armor shop : 6
inn : 5
pill shop : 5
training doll : 4
bath : 1
sleep : 5
loan shark:1
shop : 3

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Hey i believe you forgot to include an audio because it keeps saying the game cant load the slash audio. I checked the folder and there's no audio called slash

eruni

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
also how do i use the mask
it's for next update i think

is the audio broken for anyone els? i've got it at 100% and it's all just silence.
Hey i believe you forgot to include an audio because it keeps saying the game cant load the slash audio. I checked the folder and there's no audio called slash
paste and unrar this in game directory / audio /se

Reactions: Dermins

Bogus Games

Jun 9, 2020
Can someone explain how to make graphics like this? Which tool he is using? I want to create my own game

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is too broken yet to play.\

Stats; Power: 25 Corrupt: 22 Exposed: 12

1. Unable to wear the MAID outfit nothing happens so unable to progress anything!

Oct 13, 2019
lol idk how this game now has two 5 star reviews, it's scuffed as hell. Not that I think it has a bad premise, it just needs far more time to bake... and a dedicated translator.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
you need 20 exposed
How the heck are you suppose to get that rating unless you use the cheat. Also why even have a way to fix home if it's not implemented yet. Half the mechanics are not implemented yet it seems so just gray them out.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I still haven't downloaded the game and I wanted to know if there are already scenes of vaginal sex and if she can walk around naked?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes