2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
It's is a really stupid game. Nice graphs and all, takes so many hours to be able to defeat Gaia, and Even when at High level, sometimes you just can't even move because her several followed attacks. Also, there is no sexual contente at all, if you win, you can't rape. I never understood that % drop chance. WTF?? I could only beat 3-1 chapter.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
just use Cheat engine and lock your health and mana to Max.
ez godmode.
Let's pretend I don't know how to use Cheat Engine properly, and keep getting no hits on my second "scan" for health and is therefore unable to lock it.... do you have a manual hex address?

shydoh07

May 17, 2018
It's is a really stupid game. Nice graphs and all, takes so many hours to be able to defeat Gaia, and Even when at High level, sometimes you just can't even move because her several followed attacks. Also, there is no sexual contente at all, if you win, you can't rape. I never understood that % drop chance. WTF?? I could only beat 3-1 chapter.
I always thought that a critic must be objective, 'cause what you don't like may like another, as they say "different strokes for different folks". Of course I can be wrong, this is just an opinion, people can agree with this or not.
Btw, try to imagine Perseus trying to rape a Goddess... The idea is kinda funny, the Goddess would not feel anything, if you know what I mean xD

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
so laggy even with the lowest resolution .

increase the chance 4 escaping with the struggle is bull shit.
i know it called goddes of trampling but PLEASE reduce the trampling and add more other stuff got pretty boring.
there is no scat , or i just got lucky and i did not see any .
add more attack power ups or something and gold.
more vagina is always nice .

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
so laggy even with the lowest resolution .

increase the chance 4 escaping with the struggle is bull shit.
i know it called goddes of trampling but PLEASE reduce the trampling and add more other stuff got pretty boring.
there is no scat , or i just got lucky and i did not see any .
add more attack power ups or something and gold.
more vagina is always nice .
You may want to share your specs and the version of the game, 0.91 has revamped graphics over 0.81. But I guess it's not the game for you though sadly.

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
You may want to share your specs and the version of the game, 0.91 has revamped graphics over 0.81. But I guess it's not the game for you though sadly.
the latest version 0.91 . u have games sush as tower of trample ?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Let's pretend I don't know how to use Cheat Engine properly, and keep getting no hits on my second "scan" for health and is therefore unable to lock it.... do you have a manual hex address?
nope
Addresses are randomized.
Can't remember if it was offset 90 or somewhere around that.
Try ALL scan (enable it in scan settings)
if that doesn't work... just CG rip it.

Samzino

Aug 20, 2018
There is a checksum error with sharedassets.7. Game plays in black for athena stage:

Reactions: Dahomi

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Since noone commented on it... it was SO enjoyable to finally have an actual f/f battle in this game!!! And with a lot of trampling as well, including that really creative defeated scene! The full-weight sitting was thoroughly enjoyable and well-animated as well... in short, I totally loved this fight! It's so rare to find games that include f/f trampling, much less good ones ^___________^

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes