2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone know where the value for gold is stored and how to edit it?
Would like to see the alternate stuff, but the amount of grind would be silly to get it.

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
Would like to see the alternate stuff, but the amount of grind would be silly to get it.
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling
change playerdata.dat from ;

Reactions: c-+

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
I have windows 7, so I'm not sure how it'd be for you, but if you can find out where the unity saved data file is, you can easily edit it. For me, it goes User -> AppData -> LocalLow -> FWFS -> Goddess of Trampling

You're going to want to find the "PlayerData.dat" file. Then you can use saveeditonline to edit the data file. And you'll actually see the gold value labeled and be able to edit it and create a new PlayerData file. Simply replace that original data file with the edited one and you'll be good (type in "Unity file editor" on google and you should be able to find saveeditonline as one of the first results).

Edit: I was too slow, =^p This is why I should refresh the thread before I post.

Reactions: 28-RISE

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
does anyone know the battle tactics ?? i have been defeated so many times that i wonder if the mc can even win against overpowered females ? i know the mc weak at first the level up dont change much in my playstyle maybe i am playing it wrong ?

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
Only Chapter 2-2 and Chapter 3-3 updated.

For me, this game's most beautiful chapter is 2-2 Giantess Jeanne.

inshoe fight is awesome. and now, inshoe scene updated.

if you can not escape the Jeanne's shoe, she starts walking around the place with her shoes.

this is impressive. Good style i think.

NOTE : Someone tell me how can i start new topic i can't find ? I have a giantess videos i am creator.

i want to share here but this is not interested in this topic.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
is there any H sences?i don’t know how our hero sex with the female gaints
No, and it's almost certain there will never be any, it's not that kind of game.
so is there actually scat in the game?
Not so far.
any sex scene in this version ?
No, and it's almost certain there will never be any, it's not that kind of game.
does anyone know the battle tactics ?? i have been defeated so many times that i wonder if the mc can even win against overpowered females ? i know the mc weak at first the level up dont change much in my playstyle maybe i am playing it wrong ?
It's pretty much a given that you'll lose most of your battles, it's that kind of game. Even the level-ups don't really do much.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
*Raughs in Cheat engine*

bale07

Oct 6, 2018
this game is super good! love the graphics! i played for 9 hrs to defeat Jeanne in a nail biting fashion.

Chap 3 was relatively easier, but no loss in my satisfaction.

this game is too good, to not leave a comment.

+1 to Goddess + Femdom + Trampling

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes