2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

AffairS

Oct 27, 2018
Goddess of Trampling v0.98 Patch Notes:
  • [RANKS] System added to game. Now you gain rank points by your actions. You will need these points in future updates. Check Customization > RANKS.
  • Save-system rewritten. Now system works more stable and secure.
  • All Stages [Hard Mode] difficulty rebalanced.
  • All Stages Gold Drop's readjusted.
  • [Luck] stat redesigned. Check Customization > STATS.
  • Goddess Gaia skin changed.
  • [Scating] and [Rank up pop-ups] added in Options. Turn them on if you want it.
  • You can reset game by pressing 'U key' anytime.
  • Overall graphics has been slightly improved.
  • Game performance has slightly improved.
Chapter 2-1:
  • Stage environment is greatly improved.
  • Some sound effects added and improved.
Amazon Sisters New Skills:
  • [Double Insect Crush] If the sisters are tied in rock paper scissors game, they will both crush you, like the insect you are.
  • [Royal Toilet] Warrior Princess will not hesitate to use your mouth as a toilet. This is her birthright. The royal families always use their slaves mouth as a toilet.
  • [Under The Royal Feet] Warrior Princess's under foot kill skill is remade. Now is more brutal.

im sorry if i excited you guys but this is not the upload :) found these patch notes in her deviantart account man it looks awesome i really hope someone uploads it quick

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Goddess of Trampling v0.98 Patch Notes:
  • [RANKS] System added to game. Now you gain rank points by your actions. You will need these points in future updates. Check Customization > RANKS.
  • Save-system rewritten. Now system works more stable and secure.
  • All Stages [Hard Mode] difficulty rebalanced.
  • All Stages Gold Drop's readjusted.
  • [Luck] stat redesigned. Check Customization > STATS.
  • Goddess Gaia skin changed.
  • [Scating] and [Rank up pop-ups] added in Options. Turn them on if you want it.
  • You can reset game by pressing 'U key' anytime.
  • Overall graphics has been slightly improved.
  • Game performance has slightly improved.
Chapter 2-1:
  • Stage environment is greatly improved.
  • Some sound effects added and improved.
Amazon Sisters New Skills:
  • [Double Insect Crush] If the sisters are tied in rock paper scissors game, they will both crush you, like the insect you are.
  • [Royal Toilet] Warrior Princess will not hesitate to use your mouth as a toilet. This is her birthright. The royal families always use their slaves mouth as a toilet.
  • [Under The Royal Feet] Warrior Princess's under foot kill skill is remade. Now is more brutal.

im sorry if i excited you guys but this is not the upload :) found these patch notes in her deviantart account man it looks awesome i really hope someone uploads it quick
Nice!

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
I am thinking if rockstar or etc video game creators made like this game with scenario with those contents... Omg ! :D

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
came across this video,yeah it's not really related but i laughed so hard wish it was an actual game funny as shit

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
came across this video,yeah it's not really related but i laughed so hard wish it was an actual game funny as shit
Wow, this is genius work! xD

The quality is insane though, if I had that kink I'd drool all over the screen. I need that quality for my kinks now :c

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes