2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
Thank you, but I keep dying to smothering?
Not sure if the percentage of her using the move is rather low or she only uses it when they are at lower health - but it also took a while for me until they used the scat move. Just free yourself before you get smothered and keep playing and try to do damage I guess.

Also make sure to enable all the other fetishes as well in case the option is badly coded.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
How the fuck do you cheat this? There's 4billion search results saying to cheat, not a single one explaining how. Unren doesn't work cause it's not a renpy game, and googling unity cheat engine just brings me infinite threads about the unity engine.

This entire thread has served to do nothing but waste an hour of my life on a pointless game that's got the progress rate of a cookie clicker.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
How the fuck do you cheat this? There's 4billion search results saying to cheat, not a single one explaining how. Unren doesn't work cause it's not a renpy game, and googling unity cheat engine just brings me infinite threads about the unity engine.

This entire thread has served to do nothing but waste an hour of my life on a pointless game that's got the progress rate of a cookie clicker.
Download cheat engine (without unity) from the first google search result (or wherever you want), complete the tutorial to understand what are you doing.
Then launch game, open game process in cheat engine (file - open process), start battle, select scan type - exact value, value type - float, type your current health in value, click first scan, receive some damage, type new health in value, click next scan. Repeat until there is only 1 result found. Then double click it, change value to what you want. Changing gold is the same, just gather enough to buy +500 experience few times before you start looking for gold address, because it changes from battle to battle. There is also speedhack included, it allows you to speed up game animations and click through battles faster.

Reactions: randy_717

at433

Oct 20, 2017
most retarded, non-intuitive UI
as much as i like the big girl i hate the dumass developer

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
Not sure if the percentage of her using the move is rather low or she only uses it when they are at lower health - but it also took a while for me until they used the scat move. Just free yourself before you get smothered and keep playing and try to do damage I guess.

Also make sure to enable all the other fetishes as well in case the option is badly coded.
It's not about how often they use it. I literally made sure to die to the move itself and it still didn't count toward the rank OR give me any sort of different ending. Got the standard smother instead. It doesn't seem possible to get the scat ending.

Last edited:

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
It literally takes 6-8 buttons, a lot of planning and sheer luck to play this game. Dunno why people hating it so much. Especially when tools like Cheat Engine exist to help!

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes