2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Xero45

Feb 25, 2018
I have read that some people can use cheat engine on this game but can someone explain or direct me to how do you do that?Thanks

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I have read that some people can use cheat engine on this game but can someone explain or direct me to how do you do that?Thanks
Download cheat engine (without unity) from the first google search result (or wherever you want), complete the tutorial to understand what are you doing.
Then launch game, open game process in cheat engine (file - open process), start battle, select scan type - exact value, value type - float, type your current health in value, click first scan, receive some damage, type new health in value, click next scan. Repeat until there is only 1 result found. Then double click it, change value to what you want. Changing gold is the same, just gather enough to buy +500 experience few times before you start looking for gold address, because it changes from battle to battle. There is also speedhack included, it allows you to speed up game animations and click through battles faster.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Goddess of Trampling v0.98 Patch Notes:

• [RANKS] System added to game. Now you gain rank points by your actions. You will need these points in future updates. Check Customization > RANKS.
  • Save-system rewritten. Now system works more stable and secure.
  • All Stages [Hard Mode] difficulty rebalanced.
  • All Stages Gold Drop's readjusted.
  • [Luck] stat redesigned. Check Customization > STATS.
  • Goddess Gaia skin changed.
  • [Scating] and [Rank up pop-ups] added in Options. Turn them on if you want it.
  • You can reset game by pressing 'U key' anytime.
  • Overall graphics has been slightly improved.
  • Game performance has slightly improved.
Chapter 2-1:

• Stage environment is greatly improved.
  • Some sound effects added and improved.
Amazon Sisters New Skills:

• [Double Insect Crush] If the sisters are tied in rock paper scissors game, they will both crush you, like the insect you are.
  • [Royal Toilet] Warrior Princess will not hesitate to use your mouth as a toilet. This is her birthright. The royal families always use their slaves mouth as a toilet.
  • [Under The Royal Feet] Warrior Princess's under foot kill skill is remade. Now is more brutal.
Don't understand why they keep doing the more brutal thing. But their fans must want it.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
The ideas and visuals are ambitious, I'll give it that, but honestly this has next to no playability whatsoever.
It's not even midly fair how they can stunlock you for multiple attacks on regular intervals, and the Mc is weak and pathetic
even without those mechanics in play. Difficulty changes need ASAP

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The ideas and visuals are ambitious, I'll give it that, but honestly this has next to no playability whatsoever.
It's not even midly fair how they can stunlock you for multiple attacks on regular intervals, and the Mc is weak and pathetic
even without those mechanics in play. Difficulty changes need ASAP
These concerns have been voiced and even more so in a detailed manner in the past. Unfortunately, it's playing on the masochistic kink to not have to make a proper game. The majority of the Patreon user's fanbase apparently love the feeling of it being unfair and being at the whim of the game's generosity.

Markusman

Aug 14, 2018
One of my favorite ways to cheat is still:
the savegame folder is found: appdata --> locallow --> FWFS --> Goddess of Trampling
the save is called: PlayerData.dat

Last edited:

Howard321

May 20, 2019
i downloaded the 2.1
nothing new i think so it should be just a bugfix
NEVER overwrite new versions of games if not mentioned,so no
separe folders
btw through PM i sent u some info on CE
go check! ;)
Can I have the dame info

Blodreina

Aug 19, 2018
It's a shame that we have to wait this long for the updates...

But on a side note, does anyone have a link or could upload here anything from her patreon? (Like Jeanna's Oral Vore artwork that I'd like to see etc.)

sviffe

May 31, 2018
its kinda scummy at this point. 2 months in a row now they did the "its coming" tease at patreon, making it looks like its just around the corner so people would keep pledging, even tho they aint getting anything for that month.

Reactions: Choo-choo
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes