2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
He replied me on Deviantart.

He wrote " ? "

and i said

"Your c# variables in game includes Turkish names. Are you turkish and are you female ? Did you blocked me on Facebook you dont need to hide your identify."

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
He replied me on Deviantart.

He wrote " ? "

and i said

"Your c# variables in game includes Turkish names. Are you turkish and are you female ? Did you blocked me on Facebook you dont need to hide your identify."
Be careful, he can block you again :ROFLMAO:
I wondering his answer

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
I dont believe because Cara Night graphic shaders very similar with GOT
And female sounds/effects are so similar too.

And this is very intresting. For example i want to make a game like this and i have a group of people. And just 1 person (turkish) making characters animations and variable names .

(variables very important. if 1 person working and if he is Turkish, you never use Turkish variables. Because other people can not understan your scripting.)

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
I dont believe because Cara Night graphic shaders very similar with GOT
And female sounds/effects are so similar too.

And this is very intresting. For example i want to make a game like this and i have a group of people. And just 1 person (turkish) making characters animations and variable names .

(variables very important. if 1 person working and if he is Turkish, you never use Turkish variables. Because other people can not understan your scripting.)
Yes Cara night and GOT have so many similar things. Probably same person but i don't know he is alone or in a group

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
I wrote : "Okay than, Turkish person can answer my questions. How can I contact him ?"

The answer :
"We don't share our info. Thank you for understanding."

:))))))

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
I asked "How many member you have ? and are you in cara night's development ? "
he said "7, This is our first game."
I think thats not true. If there is 7 person updates would come faster. But its not coming

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
Ow , Cara is theirs Game ? Very cool. I wrote on Facebook Cara's developer so they are same people. They dont want to answer anything. They are hiding something i dont know.

7 people is very high i think. As you say, if there is 7 people game must updating shortly.
I dony believe him/her/she/he etc.. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 28-RISE

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
Ow , Cara is theirs Game ? Very cool. I wrote on Facebook Cara's developer so they are same people. They dont want to answer anything. They are hiding something i dont know.

7 people is very high i think. As you say, if there is 7 people game must updating shortly.
I dony believe him/her/she/he etc.. :D
haha he/she said to me "Version 1.0 coming in one week." wow :D

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
I found creator here :

And I found facebook :

And Patreon :

She's Sylvia and wrote on Patreon that : "Now i can play, soonly eveyone can play :) I am just designing visual effects. "

I really wonder now :D and i loved main menu design :

menu.png

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
I found creator here :

And I found facebook :

And Patreon :

She's Sylvia and wrote on Patreon that : "Now i can play, soonly eveyone can play :) I am just designing visual effects. "

I really wonder now :D and i loved main menu design :

View attachment 454799
Yess, thats great ! I hope 1 or 2 step is not 1 or 2 month :LOL:

Reactions: moreffector
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes