2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
I watch the trailer. Its looks amazing. And i knew she wouldn't release in 7 days, that was expected. But i think this month we will get the update, i believe

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
Hey he posted game link everywhere and he send a new post about game :

"
My special sections are movie series right now ! It will be very excited for you.

If you support me, you can access my all videos and pictures and games !

Please preview the "Tiers" section and my 'Goals'.

NOTE : Dear patrons. I shared Game but maybe people dont like/ or maybe like it. I dont know. And i don't want to keep you wait. I shared my game and waiting replies about that. People will draw a line about this BUT;

If my game loves lots of people, i can make something good but, i dont want to keep you wait and your wants for a game. So, i can understand your likes and video waiting is boring sometimes.

I will start movie series about GTS and original scenerio. Please share your ideas.

Thanks for your helps.
Moreffector/picado
"

I think thats a pretty good aswer. I loved her animations. Really amazing 3d stuffs she has.

Also she wrote me on message : " I dont have my ideal reaction about game. Lots of people swearing to me for FWFS games. I dont know about the game section. People will be decisive in. "

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
Dear users.

I watched trailer video for 1.0 and really i didn't like and not excited. Six months wait, and the updates (didnt come yet) includes ice heels or something. Last year updates were very well i think. I was really excited for waiting. But i dont want to subscribe her/he anymore.

Also, 1 month or 1.5 month are ideal time ranges for updates i think. 6 month means is half a year. This is not true. And they are not warm for subscribers. They are cold answering on Deviantart. I suppose i am confused...

Last edited:
Reactions: boris66616

winter82

Nov 28, 2019
I might be late to the party here, but what is the deal with "Hard Core?"
Even harder to defeat the goddesses? Or more brutal moves? Now that would be a fun thing :sneaky:

Anyway, love the game but don't really get what this do.

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
:) I found different artist lady for GTS

Facebook :
Deviantart :
Patreon :
Phub username : moreffector
Instagram :

stickfoot.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 28-RISE
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes