2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Waraxe62

Jul 22, 2018
So I saw a femdom game trailer for Cara Night: Dead Trip on YouTube. It had very similar models to Goddess of Trampling and even featured the same voice actress. So if she's making it, either she put Goddess on hold to work on the other game or she abandoned it completely and wants to keep making money off of it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
I think she is waiting patreon money transfer operation for this month. She is not developing, not sharing, not answering questions on deviantart..

And yes, i saw the Cara Night and really similar system like GOT. But developers not same i think. Cara's developer Turkish.

So, I bored GOT ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Greycrimson

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
The most accurate post I've seen on this entire website.
Hey you are right. Same person. It is male i think. I read the game script files. And i saw turkish words inside. And i found Cara Night developer and i wrote on Facebook. He didn't answer 2 questions and las i said GOT game etc..

He blocked me and said "I am working a real job. I do not developing anything.."

So i think GOT game developer is not female. He is from Turkey. And he is male.

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
Hey you are right. Same person. It is male i think. I read the game script files. And i saw turkish words inside. And i found Cara Night developer and i wrote on Facebook. He didn't answer 2 questions and las i said GOT game etc..

He blocked me and said "I am working a real job. I do not developing anything.."

what are the words you find ? or which files ?

Last edited:

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
what are the words you find ? or which files ?
if you open with text editor game files assets file or level files you will see Binary document and you will not read of course. But if you scroll down, you will see some codes/variables/object names in Turkish. Like Camasir / Ayak / Bilek

• Thinking Face

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
if you open with text editor game files assets file or level files you will see Binary document and you will not read of course. But if you scroll down, you will see some codes/variables/object names in Turkish. Like Camasir / Ayak / Bilek
Yes i see. you are probably right, he is can be Turk. I send a message to him. waiting for answer

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
Yes i see. you are probably right, he is can be Turk. I send a message to him. waiting for answer
Yes i sent too on Deviantart. And i sent on facebook yesterday, as i say, he blocked me :/ I think he scared to know other people about his fetishes. And he wants nobody know this issue.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018

Yeah the voice actress sounds like she's the same. If you want to play internet detective you can message and ask if she was contacted by the same person for both games. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a dude pretending to be a girl for more patreon money.

• Thinking Face

moreffector

Sep 4, 2018
Yeah the voice actress sounds like she's the same. If you want to play internet detective you can message and ask if she was contacted by the same person for both games. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a dude pretending to be a girl for more patreon money.

hahah i think he is male. GOT developer is male from Turkey. You can contact Cara Night developer search on Facebook Cara Night and find developer

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
"I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a dude pretending to be a girl for more patreon money." I totally agree this

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes