2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Chad_K

Nov 14, 2018
really good game, but it would be nice to have some H-Scene after you win, i feel as though we should get rewarded :)
that would make this game one of the best if it had some H in it IMO

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Fun game, didn't know what to expect. This is a turn based fighting game were you go against some semi naked giantesses who enjoy sticking you up their asses and stomping you to death. Not my fetish but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

The problem is there's no reward, the game punishes you again and again. Even leveling up feels meaningless... You're meaningless (maybe that's the point)

Some things I'd like to see in this game:
-Ability to fuck a giantess when you win a fight. For now there's no incentive to win.
-More scenes where you control a giantess against a smaller foe.
-Inflicting damage on the giantess when you escape a trampling. As of now you're being punished even if you escape, this is frustrating.
-Some shadow of the colossus style fight

Thanks and good luck to the dev.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Nice Camera, good idea, for me its a shit game, taste are diffrent. good made grafics, system and sound

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone has an idea as to when v1.0 is coming out?
Noone has any idea and noone will, since the creator is really bad at scheduling. But just to give you an idea, it took 3 months to go from v0.91 to v0.95 and that update only included relatively minor tweaks. So yeah... don't expect it anytime soon.

Reactions: zephonage

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
Noone has any idea and noone will, since the creator is really bad at scheduling. But just to give you an idea, it took 3 months to go from v0.91 to v0.95 and that update only included relatively minor tweaks. So yeah... don't expect it anytime soon.
:( damn.

readereaper

Jan 29, 2017
Disregarding the slow updates, I really enjoyed this game It's pretty impressive. It also got me into Tower of Trample too, does anyone know a similar game to this, especially the increased quality and mechanics.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Can somebody please tell me what app should I run this game on I try winrar but is so slow
unsure as to what you mean by...run this game on, but Update Winrar to latest Version 5.70,versions below have a security flaw,or simply d/l Z Zip

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes