DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Looks promising, I guess... at least its an actual isekai fantasy instead of an isekai horror metagame epilepsy and shock inducing shit.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
considering there are two versions on the patron the one released on the 8th which was the prologue and another version with a bit more released on the 24th it looks like it will be updated every two weeks? still too early to tell but it does seem like it will be worth the time playing it so far

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hopefully the Engrish will improve in time. :sneaky: :coffee:
Also "all kinds of fetishes" doesn't really tell us anything.
Altho from the first screenie i can assume that slavery will be there, why else would she wear a collar with a chain after all.
That's good, i like this theme. Headpat simulator is always nice, too. :giggle: :coffee:

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hopefully the Engrish will improve in time. :sneaky: :coffee:
Also "all kinds of fetishes" doesn't really tell us anything.
Altho from the first screenie i can assume that slavery will be there, why else would she wear a collar with a chain after all.
That's good, i like this theme. Headpat simulator is always nice, too. :giggle: :coffee:
You realize that headpats are just a "gateway drug" to......handholding .... don't you? :eek: :eek:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Update to v0.1.3!

PC version:

MAC version:

Sadly I couldn't find other upload sites from the dev, so I hope some uploader can.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So should I expect some overarching plot that pushes the story forward, or is this gonna be an eat, sleep, wake up, talk to some girls, rinse, repeat kinda deal?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Looks promising, I guess... at least its an actual isekai fantasy instead of an isekai horror metagame epilepsy and shock inducing shit.
Hmm. The way I look at it is, there is no point to getting isekai'd if literally nothing happens. Of course, horror and weirdness certainly won't be for everyone but at least those kinds of games aren't boring. Right now idk what this game's deal will be. I just hope something compelling happens other than the dating sim.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goddesses' Whim [v0.1.4 Public] [Ncrow] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 881 MB / 478 MB - Goddesses'_Whim-0.1.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 846 MB / 443 MB - Goddesses'_Whim-0.1.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 58 Votes