cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do you do missions?
you need to get the girls to certain affections, then hana will talk about the 1st mission one morning, a few days later her and yui will show up and then you secure the forest and then can start the few missions the game has. fishing and lumber are the only ones i remember in game right now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
A big update... feels fine. I'm looking forward on how you plan out the isekai part of this. Many of those I've read from the past years, mostly as a Light Novel.

So I thought to ask, is this one inspired by "Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu" ?

1649214018101.png

Especially that plot where the mother is such a mysterious character, wherein in actuality, she is a god and didn't really "die" and pretty much involved on the return of the MC in that fantasy world a second time but this time including his classmates.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
A big update... feels fine. I'm looking forward on how you plan out the isekai part of this. Many of those I've read from the past years, mostly as a Light Novel.

So I thought to ask, is this one inspired by "Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu" ?

View attachment 1742585

Especially that plot where the mother is such a mysterious character, wherein in actuality, she is a god and didn't really "die" and pretty much involved on the return of the MC in that fantasy world a second time but this time including his classmates.
dyde u kive tge novel read it ib japnease with google trnslate to english coudent wait let me give you half spiooiler good luck

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Just for anyone interested in the game, the version 0.1.5 is already public on Patreon.
Just check the link on the front page.

That was a really nice game up to now, a lot to follow for the developper to fill in.

Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

Changelog
  • New missions interface. (I will no longer have to write here what you have to do).
  • Improvements in the "Girls Relationship" interfaces.
  • Improvements in some animations of previous versions (with poor quality)
  • Improved "Hints" system
  • Each girl selected in the last patrons poll received new events. (Really two of them were tied? both won new events.)
  • Most of the animations you will see are created by me (You don't know how long it takes to create them...).
  • Mayu's shop prices have been updated.
  • The two new "Tier 10" special events have been added.
  • I don't remember what else...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What the fuck did I just read? I could not understand anything for the description of the game.. is the rest of the game just as bad?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
What kind of romantic or sexual scenes are there in this game at this point? Based on the current tags, it just seems to be "teasing" so far.

Also, the UploadHaven link for Windows seems to trigger my antivirus.

4.40 star(s) 58 Votes