Jun 28, 2019
how exactly do you complete the last step(?) of "Good news?", I went back and checked again, and from what I saw she never gave any hints during any of the events and OBVIOUSLY the quest log isn't helping at all.

LivingHxxx

Apr 10, 2021
Insanely good game!
The art isn't bad, but i had a lot of fun with the story and the characters.

Good job!

Mendoza1053

Nov 6, 2023
This is one of the few games that are sandbox and at the same time fun, interesting and at the same time you are encouraged to explore it without getting bored, the story is a 10/10, the animations for example cannot even be classified as very impressive and detailed hahaha , I hope you don't give up and leave the project and that you can move forward.

Reactions: 2021gatos cats

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Any particular reason the dev hides the faces of the generic characters?
When? Where? I don't remember any hidden faces in this game. There are some scenes where we don't see large groups of girls like one of the buildings where lots of girls live together, but I've never seen the faces of generic characters hidden specifically

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
When? Where? I don't remember any hidden faces in this game. There are some scenes where we don't see large groups of girls like one of the buildings where lots of girls live together, but I've never seen the faces of generic characters hidden specifically
Oh i don't mean hidden with like a blur or something, but the angle of the shots never shows more than their mouths.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hmmm, seems it might've been a relic from the first release cause now they've started cropping up like one would normally expect, faces in full view.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
IS Alice somewhat of a nod to the Alice from Monstergirl 1,000? Cause she certainly looks like a nod to her.

4.40 star(s) 62 Votes