Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
IS Alice somewhat of a nod to the Alice from Monstergirl 1,000? Cause she certainly looks like a nod to her.
I don't think, or at least I haven't seen Ncrow mention something like that, just coincidence, or I suppose the common point, consciously and unconsciously, of monster girl ''Alice'' rabbit, comes from alice in wonderland.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
1708880429490.png

Dunno if that was brought up before but... dayum. Skyrim weaponry sure is popular even outside of Skyforge!

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
in some days we get a new update

What will you find?

• 4 New events for Ryoko!
  • 1 New H-Event for Ryoko.
  • 4 New events for Yui!
  • 1 New H-Event for Yui.
  • Improvements in the performance of animations.
  • Improvements in character hints.
  • Now all events are triggered even if the time changes at the location.
  • The places where the girls appeared were added to the "locations" section of their interfacez.
  • Nerfed the start of the game so you don't have to do the same actions 5 times to unlock an event.
  • Now you can pet Ryoko in the morning.(The most important.)
  • Fixed typos, bugs, etc.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
is there any games that close to this?
animation, character, worldbuilding.
what i played & enjoyed so far :
Lesson in Love
Champion of Realm
Eternum
Guild of Spicy Adventure

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Do any of you have some good wallpapers from this game? I have wanted to make my own but time has been an issue. Honestly most of the characters are good enough I would want to use them. Nothing too explicit.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I was going to clean out my old saves for this game, and I just noticed this title doesn't use the actual game name in the (...AppData\Roaming\RenPy) folder. (This is where Renpy stores a second copy of your game saves, for each Renpy title played.)

The folder is called "Testgame-1635123618", located in your AppData\Roaming\Renpy folder. Incase anyone didn't know this.

Regards.

Reactions: hardcoreps89

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Goddesses' Whim [v0.3.4 Public] [Ncrow]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Some games seriously need its game engine's tag (besides renpy). There is so much game made by some engines help, like koikatsu's.
Thats my opinion tho.
koikatsu isn't an engine.
it is a game with a character creator.
devs play koikatsu, make their waifu and MC, and then screencap pictures and videos from it to use it their own game.

Occasionally I have seen a dev using modded skyrim or even sims for the same effect.

Reactions: notBatman747

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
devs play koikatsu, make their waifu and MC, and then screencap pictures and videos from it to use it their own game.

Occasionally I have seen a dev using modded skyrim or even sims for the same effect.
My bad for poor choice of word but my point is about design styles. Some design styles are became very common these days and i for example play the games i find intriguing, and its hard to search when all of them looks same.
Some have animations, cool storytelling etc. and others just... not good .

Reactions: harem.king

NE_OTDAMSA_TEBE

Nov 14, 2023

In addition to waifu and MC, which are done in the Character Editor. It is convenient to use Chara Studio due to the ease of importing your own maps (game locations) and a diverse selection of shaders, including modified ones.
Unfortunately, the Studio also has its downsides. For example, it is impossible to customize light sources, but this can be easily fixed in Unity before importing the map.

4.40 star(s) 62 Votes