Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
You need to finish all missions. Basically get all other events of everyone you can and don't forget to go to stones. But dunno if you already haven't done so, in that case f.
that might be it. i just unlocked the stones a bit ago and havent gone yet. been doing the hint stuff.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Goddesses' Whim [v0.3.3 Public] [Ncrow]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.25 GB

PC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
Why do every mc in another world says, "so slavery still exists in this world?", ours has more slaves right now than at any point in history, so you would have to be disconnected of everythig to think it doesnt exist.

Why the mc becomes a horndog the more the game advances but at the same times acts like a virgo when a girl is foward, why he just stands there and do nothing mid fight while everyone is in danger. Why he doesnt train anything, doesnt investigate or learn anything and doesnt know how to 2+2 obvious stuff.

This kind of mc at some point gets annoying and kills any interest in the story.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why do every mc in another world says, "so slavery still exists in this world?", ours has more slaves right now than at any point in history, so you would have to be disconnected of everythig to think it doesnt exist.
The United States has tons of slavery due to the Prison Industrial Complex, but most other countries don't have anything like that, and a great many Americans don't even the Prison Industrial Complex to be slavery. So it kinda makes sense for MCs to be surprised to at legal explicit slavery

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
so is the difference between pat and free version only the 5 gallery scenes?
was bored and started looking through the files, found the codes for the shop but im to stupid to get the pat button to show up x)
but i did manage to unlock the pat gallery xD so if its only these scenes i wont bother anymore ^^

cant verify them but this should be the codes if anyone is interested (copied directly from the file):

$ codigo_uno = "KZhuA7Di"
$ codigo_dos = "bJho98Nb"
$ codigo_tres = "YCoBtHC9"
$ codigo_cuatro = "UaW6mKS4"
$ codigo_cinco = "TKTwCeZN"

attached are the changed files for those who want these 5 scenes just put it into your game folder

Last edited:

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Just wanted to say that anal scene with mischievous ara-ara mommy archetype goddess Keiko felt really good (y)

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
so is the difference between pat and free version only the 5 gallery scenes?
was bored and started looking through the files, found the codes for the shop but im to stupid to get the pat button to show up x)
but i did manage to unlock the pat gallery xD so if its only these scenes i wont bother anymore ^^

cant verify them but this should be the codes if anyone is interested (copied directly from the file):

$ codigo_uno = "KZhuA7Di"
$ codigo_dos = "bJho98Nb"
$ codigo_tres = "YCoBtHC9"
$ codigo_cuatro = "UaW6mKS4"
$ codigo_cinco = "TKTwCeZN"

attached is the changed gallery file for those who want these 5 scenes just put it into the "game" folder
I used your file and got the "Patreons" folder but there are no scenes.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
I used your file and got the "Patreons" folder but there are no scenes.
Ah sry i think i know whats the problem, copy this to "game/animeditor"
i did edit my post above with both files should work now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Ah sry i think i know whats the problem, copy this to "game/animeditor"
i did edit my post above with both files should work now.
It worked perfectly, though there is a small problem. Once you've seen any scene from the patreons tab it dissapears, reappearing again once you load the game.

Nuxeh3

Sep 29, 2018
The United States has tons of slavery due to the Prison Industrial Complex, but most other countries don't have anything like that, and a great many Americans don't even the Prison Industrial Complex to be slavery. So it kinda makes sense for MCs to be surprised to at legal explicit slavery
Bud, you're very ignorant about the world you live in.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
It worked perfectly, though there is a small problem. Once you've seen any scene from the patreons tab it dissapears, reappearing again once you load the game.
sry to hear that i didn't run into that problem myself, changed a few other files while trying to figure out how to enable the patreon button but im not sure anymore which ones or what i changed in those x)
i have no knowledge about coding i just look at it logically so i don't know how to help with that sry again^^

Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
sry to hear that i didn't run into that problem myself, changed a few other files while trying to figure out how to enable the patreon button but im not sure anymore which ones or what i changed in those x)
i have no knowledge about coding i just look at it logically so i don't know how to help with that sry again^^
Please don't apologize, if it's easily solvable then ok if not then screw it, it works and that's what matters.

Reactions: Aech01
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes