Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Do you guys know any game that is even close as good in visuals and animation as this one ? Maybe Heros Harem Guild, but else it is so hard to find anything comparable
reboot love and genex dont listen to that guy, both those games are shit as fuck, you can play whole game and there is not a single hot scene there lmao

• Angry
Reactions: Riven_89

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It's great that the game has the Spanish language available
It's nice but since it's a vanilla it's super slow
Adding that it's sandbox. And if you're playing on androids, sandbox are torture
I hate having to repeat the same task over and over again. The goose freezes because of all this I've written..We also have to add that the MC is a princess(70%), it makes the game even slower.

I understand that in the past you couldn't take the slave collar off slaves to protect them from someone else stealing or hurting them.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Gotta be honest don't get the salt over akane and this is someone who dislike tundere in general because tbh she is by far tame compared to the nonsense that comes out form many girls who fall into that category

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Gotta be honest don't get the salt over akane and this is someone who dislike tundere in general because tbh she is by far tame compared to the nonsense that comes out form many girls who fall into that category
Like all tsunderes Akane is extremely aggressive and that only works with a capable MC who can repel her attacks (verbal or physical) or troll her and get a laugh out of it, our MC tries to troll her a bit but fails miserably and it's not funny.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Like all tsunderes Akane is extremely aggressive and that only works with a capable MC who can repel her attacks (verbal or physical) or troll her and get a laugh out of it, our MC tries to troll her a bit but fails miserably and it's not funny.
Like i said lol compared to modern day "tsunderes" she is very tame now days its just flat out physical abuse with no limits. Atleast she seems to reflect abit on her actions and isn't flat out attacking him. Tho i guess i can see the reason

Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Like i said lol compared to modern day "tsunderes" she is very tame now days its just flat out physical abuse with no limits. Atleast she seems to reflect abit on her actions and isn't flat out attacking him. Tho i guess i can see the reason
I hope this hate is temporal and the dev gives her proper character development, the game is still less than 5-6 hours long so there is time.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Agree honestly. Though I don't mind the tsundere trope when done right, and I think Akane is done right. I find her pretty endearing actually. She really is tame compared to others as well (one comes to mind where she stuns the MC with a taser and proceeds to femdom him). It's pretty obvious the insults and everything from her are half-baked so to speak. Part of her standoffish personality probably comes more from most people having treated her like a freak for being a vampire.

If anything I think it's the way the MC plays into it that is kinda meh. He just leans into being a pervert really.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The foot job scene with Maya was pretty good (y)(y)(y)(y). Only wish we could do both scenes consecutively and fuck her afterwards or vice versa. I think it would flow better that way, no? I was expecting the scene to continue after the FJ but it ended right after. Maybe for scenes with multiple options, you can add a little extra dialogue like " oh you are still hard after that?" or something and continue to the default? scene.

That way players that like all the options dont have to reload a save to see the other options. I guess there is a gallery too but still, when in the moment Its weird to have to reload or go to the gallery to see the other part.
Ncrow

Last edited:
Reactions: Artur1983

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Do you guys know any game that is even close as good in visuals and animation as this one ? Maybe Heros Harem Guild, but else it is so hard to find anything comparable
If we're just talking Koikatsu games, I'd say My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep (yes, thats a name) comes closest in terms of animation. Tropicalli is also pretty great visually. Out of Touch has the same render quality as Tropicalli (same dev), but that one sadly has no animated sex scenes. Champion of Realms is another solid one.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
If we're just talking Koikatsu games, I'd say My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep (yes, thats a name) comes closest in terms of animation. Tropicalli is also pretty great visually. Out of Touch has the same render quality as Tropicalli (same dev), but that one sadly has no animated sex scenes. Champion of Realms is another solid one.
I echo Out of Touch, and I haven't played Tropicalli yet but I'd guess it's a safe bet too. Champion of Realm's protagonist was so insufferable to me that I could never really get into the game despite trying multiple times.

I'd give a shoutout to Dungeon Days. The first scene (maybe first couple can't remember) aren't animated, but still structured very well. Game does get animations later, and it's just a fun one.

Honestly this game is a bit of an anomaly, especially among Koikatsu in regards to the animations.

SmokTR

Apr 7, 2021
First time commenting something good in this forum. This is my favourite game for a long time. Please do more. Very kinky characters and good render stuff. Good job dev.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Jv2

Jan 7, 2024
Anyone know where to find patreon codes in game files i've searched everywhere and cant find any (am t3 patreon)

Reactions: Abagofbabies
Aug 2, 2020
I'm still confused on the end of the "good news" quest, if tells me to follow the hints given by each event but no clues as who to speak too and all the girls events are complete and all other quests complete.
Yeah!!!! Can someone help me out with this????? I've the same problem........

eronaki

Feb 15, 2018
I'm still confused on the end of the "good news" quest, if tells me to follow the hints given by each event but no clues as who to speak too and all the girls events are complete and all other quests complete.
you should complete all girls's quest except shika's last quest, it works for me

Reactions: Ifllslonly
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes