S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I kinda agree about Akane. I mean tsundere I get it, trying to put up a front because you can't deal with your feelings well is cute. You're supposed to work on it and watch her make progress and slowly grow to respect the mc. But while she DOES have that, there are very few cracks in her looming wall of hostility. There are small offscreen efforts, but we almost never see much of that DIRECTLY and it feels like we're at square one ALL the time. She's only affectionate when she loses it.
Like fuck OFF with the insults Akane it's 7am and I'm just walking to the bathroom you don't need to insult me and my character when I wasn't even trying talk to you.
Yes THANK you Akane! I am very happy to have you insult me and call me worthless LOUDY in PUBLIC when all I asked was "Hey, do you want a sandwich too?"
CHILL

I mean like someone said, they like her, so I'm not asking to have her changed or anyhting, but she frustrates me. (I only care because I adore this game) Charolette is more that personality done a bit better (for me). Abrasive, but obviously with growing care. Not abrasive like a fistfull of sandpaper
I kinda agree, she snarky comments can get annoying, but what stops them being very annoying as they seem to be to you is the fact both of us are well known in the village. People know the type of person we are, and the type of person she is, and so likely won't take any of her comments to and about us to heart. Whereas if she was saying those same things in the other village where neither of us are well known, that'd be a much bigger problem

Reactions: Ass~God

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I kinda agree, she snarky comments can get annoying, but what stops them being very annoying as they seem to be to you is the fact both of us are well known in the village. People know the type of person we are, and the type of person she is, and so likely won't take any of her comments to and about us to heart. Whereas if she was saying those same things in the other village where neither of us are well known, that'd be a much bigger problem
Just a reminder that a large number of the villagers believe they'll get an orgasm from looking into the MC's eyes for too long. I'm pretty sure Akane could tell them whatever she wanted and they'd believe her.

The tsundere personality is just not as popular anymore as it once was, so the way I feel about her is that I see her as a bit of a satire character. Not taking her seriously makes me actually like her a lot. I also like that Ncrow wrote her in a way that her tsundere facade cracks all the time before she puts it back up, rather than making her hate the MC and changing that slowly over time.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just a reminder that a large number of the villagers believe they'll get an orgasm from looking into the MC's eyes for too long. I'm pretty sure Akane could tell them whatever she wanted and they'd believe her.

The tsundere personality is just not as popular anymore as it once was, so the way I feel about her is that I see her as a bit of a satire character. Not taking her seriously makes me actually like her a lot. I also like that Ncrow wrote her in a way that her tsundere facade cracks all the time before she puts it back up, rather than making her hate the MC and changing that slowly over time.
I forgot about that orgasm stare thing :LOL::LOL:

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
i got it.
The game is divided into "public" and "patreon tier2-3" versions. The one we are sharing and playing here is the "public" version, which does not have the patreon button in the shop. I found a 0.28 patreon version somewhere else, and it turned out that it had this button.
By the way, the author has their own page on ico, and the public version is synchronized with the patreon website for updates.

View attachment 3070047

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Version 0.3.1 has already gone public on Patreon, in case anyone's interested.

Dreamcrusher

Feb 5, 2020
i got it.
The game is divided into "public" and "patreon tier2-3" versions. The one we are sharing and playing here is the "public" version, which does not have the patreon button in the shop. I found a 0.28 patreon version somewhere else, and it turned out that it had this button.
By the way, the author has their own page on ico, and the public version is synchronized with the patreon website for updates.

View attachment 3070047
Makes sense they didn't allow leaked codes to even work, because you can't make them work in the public version. A few versions ago I remember seeing the patreon button though, so it's either a change from some versions ago, or someone did good that time.

Reactions: pushing30loser

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
7 whole H-scenes?! (One being a duo scene) This is beyond mental! Somebody needs to check if this dev's blood is even red...

Reactions: alfatih

Gusmaum

Oct 21, 2019
Yet another great update for my favorite game. I love how Ryoko and Charlotte became a duo in every scene they're part of.
Keep up the good work

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone here happen to know the name of the song that's played when you first head out into the Howling Forest with the girls?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why did the cheat cheat deleted? I used to be able to click the gear in my room to get free wood and fish, now I can't. I'm trying to repair the gate but it keeps saying I didn't have enough material. I brought the gate looking doors at the gate but it still says it's not enough. Where do I get more materials from?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes