Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I haven't finished the current content but I wanted to ask is Ryoko always going to refer to the MC as "master"? In the slave way not the sexy way. Not really a fan of the slave kink in the literal sense. I know she's not treated as a slave but she literally wants to be MC's slave first thing she say is please be my "master" like wtf. I don't really like the slave trope in isekai that's exactly what this is. I would prefer romantic partners not think of themselves as slaves so I hope this stops at some point. or at least we are given an option about what she calls the MC. but otherwise one of the best koikatsu games I have ever played looking forward to more

Reactions: darlic

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock this event? :unsure:
View attachment 3004557
Hold tap/click on it, it should give you hints.
If I'm not wrong, you need to repair the door first, and meet Shika in the street at afternoon.

That's our (avoidable) 2nd anal scene in the game (I hope for more). Or 3rd, I don't remember if we have had one with the goddess.

That reminds me, Dev, if you are there, or mod makers, there are lots of scenes that can't be replayed, such as the first anal scene with Mayu, or the previous patch bath scene with Charlotte.

Last edited:

krono98

May 10, 2020
im on a bit of a loss, i can't seem to unlock shika's event, and i can't figure out how to fix the gate, all of the other events are completed, and i already visited keiko and watched all events

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Nevermind. Figured out how to do the gate part. The gates were added on the destroyed gate. And for some reason, I thought I had enough wood resources.

Not bad on the update.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Let me be honest i like this game..but i have some complaints.Ok i get it MC is a big good man wants to help everyone i totally get that..but why is he simping for Akane..i totally don't like her MC don't even have any reason to put up with that oh i get it he wants another pussy.? She can't even finish a sentence without calling MC a pervert. Man please respect the players she calls MC pervert/pig/worm...not everyone likes to be called these...powerful MC my ass.MC got -170 iq.He says "Akane i want to get to know you better" bro what in the fucking hell would you want that?did she sucked your brain too while she was sucking your blood?Look man i don't want to be disrespectful and i'm sure you put a lot of effort in this game...but I totally don't like this MC a bit...i'm sure when he'll face the queen..he'll say "S-Sorry P-P-please l-let me l-lick your p-p-ussy".

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Let me be honest i like this game..but i have some complaints.Ok i get it MC is a big good man wants to help everyone i totally get that..but why is he simping for Akane..i totally don't like her MC don't even have any reason to put up with that oh i get it he wants another pussy.? She can't even finish a sentence without calling MC a pervert. Man please respect the players she calls MC pervert/pig/worm...not everyone likes to be called these...powerful MC my ass.MC got -170 iq.He says "Akane i want to get to know you better" bro what in the fucking hell would you want that?did she sucked your brain too while she was sucking your blood?Look man i don't want to be disrespectful and i'm sure you put a lot of effort in this game...but I totally don't like this MC a bit...i'm sure when he'll face the queen..he'll say "S-Sorry P-P-please l-let me l-lick your p-p-ussy".
Akane is the stain in an otherwise great game and since she's the only character (tsundere) I have beef with it doesn't matter that much, we are also playing the game update by update so her growth might look null but the Dev could solve it and make her an unbearable character just in the first part of the game.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Akane is the stain in an otherwise great game and since she's the only character (tsundere) I have beef with it doesn't matter that much, we are also playing the game update by update so her growth might look null but the Dev could solve it and make her an unbearable character just in the first part of the game.
If this was an VN i would totally avoid her route,no question asked.

Reactions: Strykker

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
If this was an VN i would totally avoid her route,no question asked.
While silencing her voice, I do that with all tsunderes I find, though there's the occasional rare case of the weak tsundere/strong protagonist that creates a better dynamic since their interactions aren't based on abuse.
I wanted to point out that Akane might still have a chance since this game has just started, if you start a new game with the current version (0.3.0) it's just a few hours or so but waiting for the updates creates the illusion that this game is longer.

Facebrain

Jun 7, 2022
I kinda agree about Akane. I mean tsundere I get it, trying to put up a front because you can't deal with your feelings well is cute. You're supposed to work on it and watch her make progress and slowly grow to respect the mc. But while she DOES have that, there are very few cracks in her looming wall of hostility. There are small offscreen efforts, but we almost never see much of that DIRECTLY and it feels like we're at square one ALL the time. She's only affectionate when she loses it.
Like fuck OFF with the insults Akane it's 7am and I'm just walking to the bathroom you don't need to insult me and my character when I wasn't even trying talk to you.
Yes THANK you Akane! I am very happy to have you insult me and call me worthless LOUDY in PUBLIC when all I asked was "Hey, do you want a sandwich too?"
CHILL

I mean like someone said, they like her, so I'm not asking to have her changed or anyhting, but she frustrates me. (I only care because I adore this game) Charolette is more that personality done a bit better (for me). Abrasive, but obviously with growing care. Not abrasive like a fistfull of sandpaper

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes