6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
so any idea when is the update?

What will you find?

• 4 New events for Shika!
  • 1 New H-Event fot Shika. (With double option! Congratulations to those who like both!)
  • 4 New events for Hana!
  • 1 New H-Event for Hana.(Two times? Wow.)
  • Ryoko's first time has been completely remade!(Her animations along with all the renders!)
  • Some small missions, follow Shika's Hints!
  • Some new dialogues, not so important.
  • Fixed typos, bugs, etc.
  • And other re-done renderings, which are parts of some missions.
  • Tomoe's store was beautified.(Whenever I saw it, it reminded me of the first versions, so I changed it a little.)
one week waiting

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
they should have a mod to skip the mini puzzles. The fishing is harder then I thought. It's enough for me to say the heck with I quit the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoddessesWhim-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Erggfde

Oct 12, 2023
Can someone export their saves and send it to me please cause i lost mine after the update and i dont wanna start over i would be very thanful to the one that sends

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
they should have a mod to skip the mini puzzles. The fishing is harder then I thought. It's enough for me to say the heck with I quit the game.
Pretty sure you experienced a bug. Formerly you had to manually set the refresh rate to 60 or 30 Hz, can't remember exactly, but according to the itch.io page it's fixed now.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Pretty sure you experienced a bug. Formerly you had to manually set the refresh rate to 60 or 30 Hz, can't remember exactly, but according to the itch.io page it's fixed now.
It's fine now, I found a loop hole for the fishing. As for the fighting, as I got farther in the game, the timer bar slowed down a little.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
What's the new resource type and how do you get it? I'm trying to fix the fence and have enough wood but don't have any of whatever the other stuff is.

OK, figured it out -- it's the actual gates themselves. After you have the wood, click on the gates and you'll bring them to Mayu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heavenlet

Dreamcrusher

Feb 5, 2020
Got a save from several patches ago, and since last patch, afaik, can't see the patreon shop button, or any other one really.
1697165263393.png

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Please don't drag the MC's trauma towards killing more than necessary, it's good that he's not the kind of "new world new rules" kind of instant guy but please don't abuse it.Anime does it two ways, it's either he's okay the next chapter or he drags it during half the novel hesitating even to kill the most despicable people, I prefer the former.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Please don't drag the MC's trauma towards killing more than necessary, it's good that he's not the kind of "new world new rules" kind of instant guy but please don't abuse it.Anime does it two ways, it's either he's okay the next chapter or he drags it during half the novel hesitating even to kill the most despicable people, I prefer the former.
But he isn't hesitating, he is (probably) feeling whatever sane person would feel if he killed someone for the first time. MC knows that he will need to keep killing to protect the people he cherish

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
But he isn't hesitating, he is (probably) feeling whatever sane person would feel if he killed someone for the first time. MC knows that he will need to keep killing to protect the people he cherish
My anime senses are tingling, telling me that this guy will drag that trauma for 10 years and avoid killing even the most depraved beasts, while realistic that bs can kill a game so I hope the dev will fix the MC in the next two or three updates

Reactions: Kellerkind207

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
My anime senses are tingling, telling me that this guy will drag that trauma for 10 years and avoid killing even the most depraved beasts.
Nah, I Completely get your fear since some manga series love doing that but I feel you can trust the writer/maker of this to not do that. The shit the Raiders pulled already has me seeing red anyway and that was the intent so what came next seemed right. The man clearly loves his anime but understands when to let his protagonist start seeing & spilling red.

Reactions: Mythrs and DBAV
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes