gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Very good update, the H scenes are still as good, but my god the scene of the attack of the village is unreadable... Poorly framed shots, it’s super confusing ...
And the worst for me is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noxilian

Aug 11, 2022
Very good update, the H scenes are still as good, but my god the scene of the attack of the village is unreadable... Poorly framed shots, it’s super confusing ...
The dialogue could use a bit of proofreading/rephrasing in spots, sure, but honestly I found the scene itself to be good - there was only one camera shot that I found to be bad such that I had no idea what it was supposed to be.

I personally found this to possibly be my favorite update since I started playing the game. Great H-scene, character development, and ultimately seems to push the story forward to a new "stage" (though outcomes of said stage change aren't portrayed yet this update).

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
lastest update has an utterly ridiculously long cutscene that just never seems to end. it goes on and on and on. switching characters and locations multiple times.
It is like the game suddenly went from being a sandbox to a kinetic novel. feels weird

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I guess the dev wanted to create a mood whiplash in a single scene rather than fracturing it in various updates.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmmm.... I was inclined to give this VN a chance, but reading what happens to main characters has put me off. I been through enough drama and hardship like that IRL, so I have no urge to go through that in a VN too. I play/read VN's as a kind of "keep my mind off things" of the daily life, so in that respect the VN fails for me...

But that's only for me of course. I think that most people will have a good time with this VN. A bit of a pity though, because it looked like a really fun VN. Anyway - I wish the creator success with this VN, even if it's not to my taste... :)

Prototype01

Jul 10, 2018
You have a problem with fishes. Whenever i load a save the number of fishes in the inventory is still there but if i go to sell it, there is none. (I tried to talk to Tomoe but it doesn't fix the bug).
1694821983531.png 1694822000565.png

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
And here I thought the fight scenes were pretty good ._.

(Just because they're not animated doesn't mean it's poorly done)
It's a common belief, people prefer 3 seconds animations rather than various pics. The animations in this game are good but most others are boring loops and I'd rather have a pic.

Sparta312

Apr 23, 2020
Any idea where Akane´s room is?
I am just unable to find it.

Edit: I found it just had to unlock the fishing rod first in order to access the room.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes