anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Planning to pledge, was thinking about sticking with tier 2 pledge but might go tier 3 if the rewards are worth it enough, whats the general consensus on the t3 shop rewards?

Reactions: Skiraka
Apr 4, 2023
Planning to pledge, was thinking about sticking with tier 2 pledge but might go tier 3 if the rewards are worth it enough, whats the general consensus on the t3 shop rewards?
i remember seeing the scenes previously. they're decent but imo the ones that are free are better overall. i'd only recommend it if you really like the girls who get extra scenes, otherwise save your money

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
i remember seeing the scenes previously. they're decent but imo the ones that are free are better overall. i'd only recommend it if you really like the girls who get extra scenes, otherwise save your money
Yeah thinking about it I'm just going to stick with t2, factoring in HST t3 just becomes a bit too expensive for my taste.

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
The new version 0.3.3 is out!
What will you find?

• 4 New events for Akane!
  • 1 New H-Event for Akane.
  • 4 New events for Charlotte!
  • 1 New H-Event for Charlotte.
  • Charlotte's ladder and her repeatable event were added.
  • New arrows in the relationship interface to quickly change girls.( :) )
  • The halloween button has been added for those who want to repeat it.(It will charge them again for the gold but after that it will be free.)
  • Now in some areas it is no longer necessary to change the time and then go to activate an event. (Yes, I changed it, and I will do it for all the next events/versions. )
  • Fixed typos, bugs, etc.
  • Some re-done renders, a few, I don't think you will notice them.
  • More memes and references.

creep009

Sep 18, 2023
View attachment 3155106

Overview:
You
, the protagonist of all this, with a big heart (and somenthing else..) because of your past, are someone with a boring and lonely life.
But one day, given by your personality to help others no matter what, you decide to give your life for another, which attracts the attention of a certain goddess.
Now, with the opportunity to return to live in another world given by the capricious goddesses that you will meet on your way, you have the chance to start over.
All goddesses seek not to be bored, and you will soon discover that some can be more capricious than others.
What awaits you? What kind of people will you meet? And obviously, how many girls will be madly in love with you?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Ncrow - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Some things were changed in Tomoe's store, in short, if you had fish in your save, they won't be seen in your inventory. To fix this you have to "Talk" to Tomoe!

DOWNLOAD

Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

*This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3155138 View attachment 3155122 View attachment 3155123 View attachment 3155125 View attachment 3155126 View attachment 3155127 View attachment 3155128 View attachment 3155129
View attachment 3155121 View attachment 3155132 View attachment 3155133 View attachment 3155135 View attachment 3155136 View attachment 3155137 View attachment 3155130 View attachment 3155131
Please make pregnancy thing..

• Angry
Reactions: Ifllslonly

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Next time, please put the release/changelog link and report that same comment/post as game update so it will get updated here. Thanks.

Anyway

v0.3.3 released 4 hours ago.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GoddessesWhim-0.3.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: 6joker6

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
What's the 5th hint for Akane? When I hover over it, it just says to complete the previous one when it already is. Not sure if it's a bug or im missing something.
Screenshot (727).png

Czeverke

Nov 29, 2022
What's the 5th hint for Akane? When I hover over it, it just says to complete the previous one when it already is. Not sure if it's a bug or im missing something.
View attachment 3337449
You need to finish all missions. Basically get all other events of everyone you can and don't forget to go to stones. But dunno if you already haven't done so, in that case f.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes