RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I saved the game after playing through the intro, but after playing for a couple of hours there seems to be no way to save the game. And while looking for a save key I accidentally returned to the title screen with no warning, so the whole session is lost.

Not gonna try again until I find out how to save.

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Well bravo to this dev. I really dont play NTR games. It not really for me and I usually avoid playing them if I'm playing as a male protagonist that is being cucked cause again it's not my thing(not shaming just doesn't do it for me). But this parody of Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! is just excellent. When I played this game I think to myself if this series ever became a hentai this 1000% would be a main plot point or arc in the story with the the writing comedy feeling just like in the series. Also I don't want to brag but in my play through I had Darkness land a hit on a enemy twice in a row I couldn't believe it. Makes me get hype for the actual series third season:)

(I got to ask the dev or anyone playing the game longer then me or a patron support know if now or in a future update will Satou get a bigger d*ck at some point in the game. Like it doesn't have to be like John the black dude one but will it atleast not like like a tik tak. Its not saying its a deal breaker just asking cause I can't stand for to long see me favorite little asshole Satou at least getting to have a regular looking d*ck )

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Why this dev don't even think at this point don't add a fast travel or insta death item, going in and out of level 2 is a fucking nightmare of 1 or 2 hours, wich won't be a proble IF HE DON'T ASK US FOR STARTING A NEW GAME EVERY NEW RELEASE!

Reactions: bucefala

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
To me it's stupid, when there is a scene of Aqua and Kazuma, there is a bar and a line that moves from left to right. To move the scene further, I have to click the space bar so that the line is on a green background. For me this is infuriating
Please reply
I sent a previous similar message

PaganPope

Apr 15, 2019
Same problem,
anyone know a fix for not being able to save?
or is it just problem whit one game version and other versions saving game is working?

Round110

Feb 10, 2020
Holy shit, it’s like the dev hates us. The minigames are abhorrent in this game. How tf am I supposed to get that line inside the green box 3 times in a row??? Not to mention, the hiding minigame….

Reactions: bucefala

danco91

May 7, 2017
anyone got a fix for the aqua scene says cannot read property naturalwidth of null i cant progress the game from here

tongere

Jun 26, 2022
Is there some sort of manual to this game because man those quests are confusing?

Last edited:
Reactions: ViihX
3.00 star(s) 31 Votes