RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.8.2 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.8.2):

• Rework Scenes (Darkness Random Trigger NTR 2 & Harem NTR Random Trigger)
  • New 1 Encounter Event (Yunyun)
  • Costume Equipment System Implemented
  • QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Fix some incorrect dialogue on scenes, Chris and Yunyun sprite reworked, some featured equipment icons changed, Fix some incorrect image placement, etc.).
Temporary fix for the Pause menu not being opened: Skip the intro.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

Last edited:

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
I know that if a title says NTR game it is because it will be completely NTR themed so the vanilla thing is unnecessary to ask
My question would be if John's arc is over, he is not coming back, and if you plan to add a sex scene between Kazuma and the girls, especially Megumi because we have a mini game where the heart fills the bar it would be interesting that when it fills we have the option to fuck megumi it is a suggestion and thanks for his hard work
Yes. There will be happy ending and those stuffs. But like I said, it will be difficult.
You can still see the penis size?
Yes of course.
Can you elaborate on how you managed to get that? Because if that happens to everyone, it's impossible to get to Sylvia's ending.
Is there some sort of manual to this game because man those quests are confusing?
You can check journal menu.

Reactions: bluebladeboy

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Yes. There will be happy ending and those stuffs. But like I said, it will be difficult.

Yes of course.

Can you elaborate on how you managed to get that? Because if that happens to everyone, it's impossible to get to Sylvia's ending.

I'm not sure, it appears in the scene where aqua enters the room and meets Sylvia. I can't give you the save so you can review it, because since I couldn't get past that point I deleted the game. I can tell you that I had that error in the compressed version and in the normal one, I even tried to decompress in Jap and nothing

What I was most looking forward to was Yunyun in the game, but I'm not crazy about playing everything again to see a scene that also may not be in the recollection room like several others

Last edited:

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
how do I even save in this game? Can't even bring up the menu
v0.8.2 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.8.2):

• Rework Scenes (Darkness Random Trigger NTR 2 & Harem NTR Random Trigger)
  • New 1 Encounter Event (Yunyun)
  • Costume Equipment System Implemented
  • QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Fix some incorrect dialogue on scenes, Chris and Yunyun sprite reworked, some featured equipment icons changed, Fix some incorrect image placement, etc.).
Temporary fix for the Pause menu not being opened: Skip the intro.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!
Read the underlined Text, should be the fix.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Does anyone have a save after the cave mission? The last time I played it was in 5.0, I don't want to repeat that mission again. Any heroe?

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
wouldn't this quote be more suited for game in general? Seriously this could of been good if they didn't make Kazuma a generic fill in character typical NTR protag that doesnt' do much and is stupid.
Well from my observation of all the NTR games I saw coming out, that's pretty much staple for the genre and also we cannot forget the dumbass females.

Now I wonder if this post will be deleted, I have a feeling some Moderator has an eye on me lol.

when will there be a no ntr option
When he is done milking the NTR xD. Not many girls left to NTR. I think there is Yunyun, Eris (and her Chris alter-ego, which will most likely have their own separate character scenes), Iris, Darkness and Megumin family (if he wants to go loli route, which wouldn't suprise me lol) and bunch of side female chars, but I kinda doubt ppl would want to watch them.

And let's not forget Kazuma becoming female route because of the ring (let's face it that is the end goal for the ring) and that magic BBC will mind break him. :sleep:

I give it 1-2 years at minimum, then he might start non-NTR route or just simply dump the game and start new one since it won't bring in too much money. But, we shall see.

Last edited:

Sleepy Kitty Kat

Aug 29, 2022
Well from my observation of all the NTR games I saw coming out, that's pretty much staple for the genre and also we cannot forget the dumbass females.

Now I wonder if this post will be deleted, I have a feeling some Moderator has an eye on me lol.

When he is done milking the NTR xD. Not many girls left to NTR. I think there is Yunyun, Eris (and her Chris alter-ego, which will most likely have their own separate character scenes), Iris, Darkness and Megumin family (if he wants to go loli route, which wouldn't suprise me lol) and bunch of side female chars, but I kinda doubt ppl would want to watch them.

And let's not forget Kazuma becoming female route because of the ring (let's face it that is the end goal for the ring) and that magic BBC will mind break him. :sleep:

I give it 1-2 years at minimum, then he might start non-NTR route or just simply dump the game and start new one since it won't bring in too much money. But, we shall see.
I hope you're right about everything :sneaky:

Reactions: Chris2041

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021

1-2 years of new NTR content seems pretty good. The more the better.

Reactions: Sleepy Kitty Kat

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

Yes of course.

I don't care about happy endings, I just want the option to fuck Megumi if I complete the heart minigame XD

Reactions: bucefala
3.00 star(s) 31 Votes