3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
I'm completely stucked in the cave section , please someone help me
If you need wood for bridges, you want to fall off the bridge by stepping on it, then collect the axe. There is wood in the cave, and in the outskirts of town. I think there is some extra wood, so you don't need it all, but you need almost all of the wood in the game.

Reactions: NagaTheHuntress
Apr 7, 2023
If you need wood for bridges, you want to fall off the bridge by stepping on it, then collect the axe. There is wood in the cave, and in the outskirts of town. I think there is some extra wood, so you don't need it all, but you need almost all of the wood in the game.
This is so annoying... I wish the game was just made in Ren'py and skipped all this dumb shit

MagicDoesntExist

Feb 10, 2020
To be fair, you can just keep napping or heading back to mansion after going to the world map if you want to "skip" to the h-scenes. Or the recollection room which is easier and includes the vanilla scenes too.

I just wanna know how many lewd scenes there are in the game currently that are not in the recollection room. Someone said they went through game files and found stuff

Blanketsu

Feb 20, 2019
To be fair, you can just keep napping or heading back to mansion after going to the world map if you want to "skip" to the h-scenes. Or the recollection room which is easier and includes the vanilla scenes too.

I just wanna know how many lewd scenes there are in the game currently that are not in the recollection room. Someone said they went through game files and found stuff
where i can find the recollection room ?

NagaTheHuntress

Feb 12, 2021
How I can find the axe or fall from the bridge? I'm even more lost, I got stuck in the maze part of the cave I found an exit with a log infront and another two exits, one that is a dead end with nothing to do after passing a tent and the other one is where you find a red orbe.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am probly just gonna wait till the non ntr route is done already did the ntr one and cant even stomache trying not to get cucked because of slider minigame and near impossble to find them in that cluster of a maze.

May 9, 2020
The dark maze & time limit cluster-fuck of a mini-game is kinda annoying.

I almost want to go out on a limb to say that I'll assume that, if Kazuma's companions "fall" to the corruption, that they no longer will show up within that maze and you're just wasting your time looking around aimlessly because ever since they all "fell" to the corruption I stopped being able to find any of them, but it didn't exactly help with the lame-ass time limit & the pitch-black darkness where the only direction of vision you can have is just 3-4 steps in front of you.

But that aside, I enjoyed this game. Just wish there was some QoL things that could be touched up and explained to the player a little better. I had potions/ other items, but for some reason they were just gone from the item menu's, it was weird.

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
How I can find the axe or fall from the bridge? I'm even more lost, I got stuck in the maze part of the cave I found an exit with a log infront and another two exits, one that is a dead end with nothing to do after passing a tent and the other one is where you find a red orbe.
Leave the maze, progress through the cave. You will eventually find a bridge. Try to cross the bridge, and you will be sent to the axe, and an entrance to the maze.

There is 2 orbs, getting them will lead to a fight that gives you a Wiz item, but one orb is locked behind a log, and the fight requires some bridges to be built.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 32 Votes