3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Game isnt completed, wonder if the ntr is avoidable and have good h scenes for it

And what's the point of avoiding NTR in this game if the main character doesn't have a dick. If the decrease in the curse somehow affected the size of the MC's dick, then only then one could think about avoiding the NTR, otherwise the H-scenes with him are not interesting.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
And what's the point of avoiding NTR in this game if the main character doesn't have a dick. If the decrease in the curse somehow affected the size of the MC's dick, then only then one could think about avoiding the NTR, otherwise the H-scenes with him are not interesting.
Damn wtf? He got no dick? Dang, hope the devs makes a comeback by reverse ntr with ofc another god's blessing where kazuma is able to change his dick monsters, insects human, and even size, that would be a good route for this, since kazuma isn't the type of guy to be cucked, he'd just leave them and find real shit, but i understand the stupid stuff, but my suggestion would be nice and stupid too that would gather everyone fosho.

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
Ok that second quest in the dark cave got me, i give up after running in circle in a dark labyrinth full of homing missile skeletons for 30 minutes without finding the good exit, yes i found an exit that took me to a dead end with a broken bridge, and when going back in the dark hellroom, every skeletons did respawn

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Ok that second quest in the dark cave got me, i give up after running in circle in a dark labyrinth full of homing missile skeletons for 30 minutes without finding the good exit, yes i found an exit that took me to a dead end with a broken bridge, and when going back in the dark hellroom, every skeletons did respawn
Seeing more and more people complain about those and rightly so.

XXXcodedXXX, if you care about people actually playing your game you need to realise that this a quit moment and you need to address it ASAP, and by address I mean eliminate it. People aren't here for your RPG mechanics, they suck which is fine considering it's not what we're here for, but right now those skeletons are such a time sink that players just give up.

MagicDoesntExist

Feb 10, 2020
xxxCodedxxx already added the recollection room that lets you see every scene in the game right from the get go if you don't want to play the rpg. There's really nothing more he could do to those that just want to skip through the rpg parts, he lets you skip the entire game already and see the scenes. So I don't think the rpg parts is much of a problem since it's simple anyways and is more of a skill issue on some people's parts, if you want you can even mtool it. But yeah why would he remove the whole game if he already lets you skip it via the scene room which is available anytime.

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.6.5 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.6.5):

• 1 Fallen NTR Scene added. (Aqua)
  • 1 Final Bonding Event. (Megumin)
  • Speed up battle feature added. (Press Shift to speed up battle speed to x8 in battle, I think?)
  • Aqua's Journal expanded (Up to 3rd Bonding Event).
  • QOL and balancing stuff (Changed protagonist and rival final scene trigger to 250 points. QTE cursor initial speed changed according to your curse level.)
Please always start a new save, don't forget to apply the bugfixes if you decide to play it..

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Seeing more and more people complain about those and rightly so.

XXXcodedXXX, if you care about people actually playing your game you need to realise that this a quit moment and you need to address it ASAP, and by address I mean eliminate it. People aren't here for your RPG mechanics, they suck which is fine considering it's not what we're here for, but right now those skeletons are such a time sink that players just give up.
Yes, based on many feedback. I will make the labirynth part less tedious next time but still retain the same feel.

Thank you everyone for your feedback!

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I understand that the second dungeon is something like the series when Aqua attracts the undead as a detail it's fine but it's tedious The second thing is the menu is very sensitive and when I use the keyboard it goes down or up more than necessary are the only things that I see then also the first map is too big and you have many areas that I don't see as useful for the game at least for the moment. what I like the most are the scenes and the narrative

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
xxxCodedxxx already added the recollection room that lets you see every scene in the game right from the get go if you don't want to play the rpg. There's really nothing more he could do to those that just want to skip through the rpg parts, he lets you skip the entire game already and see the scenes. So I don't think the rpg parts is much of a problem since it's simple anyways and is more of a skill issue on some people's parts, if you want you can even mtool it. But yeah why would he remove the whole game if he already lets you skip it via the scene room which is available anytime.
That is such a dumb take. Just because there's one specific part in the RPG that's really bad we should just give up and treat it as a gallery? No one said anything about removing the whole game, we're just pissed about the extremely time consuming homing skeleton trios.

MagicDoesntExist

Feb 10, 2020
That is such a dumb take. Just because there's one specific part
This doesn't sound like "just one":
People aren't here for your RPG mechanics, they suck
You're saying the rpg parts as a whole, "they" isn't just "one specific part". Which is a pretty weird complaint because if you want to skip all the rpg mechanics he gave you a recollection room that lets you skip all the rpg stuff right from the beginning, all of them unlocked already. You can get to the hentai scenes in like 30 seconds without getting into a single rpg mechanic.

those skeletons are such a time sink that players just give up.
You say those and now you're saying the problem is just one specific part, huh. And again, complaining about a time sink when all the hentai scenes are available to you anytime if you just want to get through the rpg stuff. I just don't get it. He even gives you that npc that lets you straight up manipulate the affection level for you or the ntr guy. I don't think there's anything more generous than just letting you control that on top of the recollection room being accessible whenever you want.

I guess you really want the combat and dungeon stuff which is weird because it's not like those are particularly great or have much substance, it's used for some interactions and wacky moments. I wouldn't treat this like those other rpg maker h-games that are very combat-driven anyways, I thought the bigger appeal of this game was the ntr stuff.

But yeah in my opinion what needs improvement is not the dungeons or rpg mechanics. There's a lot of wasted potential like seeing the NTR man fucking the girls during that dark hide and seek minigame or the girls talking more shit towards Kazuma/pulling more pranks on him while pleasuring the other man, if on the NTR route. Stuff like that. I actually like this game a lot, even when I say it's not like one of those combat driven adventure h-games where I'm seriously levelling up and trying to find great gear. For me the rpg stuff is secondary and the interactions between characters are more important so I'm not as bothered by the dungeons.

(The only letdown of the game for me is that foursome scene you peek at when all the girls get corrupted. It's alright but I wanted a more exciting position, or maybe just more foursome scenes everytime you check back in? Also the recollection room doesn't have that Wiz titfuck scene you see in Vanir's vision or that scene where they make Kazuma pass out, so I'm not sure if I've seen it all yet. The game isn't finished yet but I'm looking forward to all the updates!)

Reactions: Salamango

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
For anyone that is having trouble with the "Timed Events" or the god damn bar going crazy and you just want to fuck Megumin, but the man comes too fast because your clicker finger was 2 milliseconds too slow... dont worry, I got the answer for you.

Anyone who cheats of whatever, there is a value called Curse Level... . That is the abomination of your problem and it would likely be at 5, so bring that sucker down to 0. When this happens, we just crippled the bar and could barely move (You still have to time it and would go faster each round (4 or 5), but it's way more possible now).

To lower the curse level (cheat way): get a cheat mod that allows you to adjust values. I believe the game comes with the mod, but if you're desperate:

All you have to do is go to Values tab and scroll through all options until you find CURSE LEVEL.

Anyone who doesn't cheat... Idk how to help, go ask between yourself every possible way to lower your curse level.

Reactions: Supercucker

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
this game is pretty much like a stream of conciousness. It has nothing going for it, and i would not be surprised if it was completed in next release bcause of poorly planned content

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This doesn't sound like "just one":
It absolutely is the one that stands out, yes.

You're saying the rpg parts as a whole, "they" isn't just "one specific part". Which is a pretty weird complaint because if you want to skip all the rpg mechanics he gave you a recollection room that lets you skip all the rpg stuff right from the beginning, all of them unlocked already. You can get to the hentai scenes in like 30 seconds without getting into a single rpg mechanic.
Maybe quote the entire comment you turd nugget, because on the very same line I say that it's fine because it isn't what we're here for. I can tolerate bad mechanics if they're just as a small distraction since it enhances the NTR when you actually get to it, which is what it did until now. The maze with the skeletons was anything but a small distraction, thus me and several others being annoyed with it.

To sum it up, I actually want combat and exploration how it's been until now, but I absolutely do not want it to be the main focus of the game. A balance needs to be struck and it tipped too far into the RPG mechanics with that maze, which is NOT what people are here for.

You say those and now you're saying the problem is just one specific part, huh. And again, complaining about a time sink when all the hentai scenes are available to you anytime if you just want to get through the rpg stuff. I just don't get it. He even gives you that npc that lets you straight up manipulate the affection level for you or the ntr guy. I don't think there's anything more generous than just letting you control that on top of the recollection room being accessible whenever you want.
A load of bullshit that is barely even worth an answer because you misinterpreted my entire argument in the first place. Get it through your thick head that I don't want just a gallery, but that there's a problem with a specific part in current game that's overbearing to the point where my enjoyment of the game flies right out of the window. Is that so fucking hard to accept to you?

I guess you really want the combat and dungeon stuff which is weird because it's not like those are particularly great or have much substance, it's used for some interactions and wacky moments. I wouldn't treat this like those other rpg maker h-games that are very combat-driven anyways, I thought the bigger appeal of this game was the ntr stuff.
Oh my fucking god you're this close to figuring it out, just a little bit more I believe in you!

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes