3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

Ed24

May 11, 2019
Question, when you get separated in the cave by the fall of the bridge, can you find them or is it just going back to the mansion?

translated from spanish to english by google

Reactions: NagaTheHuntress

Supercucker

Jun 1, 2023
For anyone that is having trouble with the "Timed Events" or the god damn bar going crazy and you just want to fuck Megumin, but the man comes too fast because your clicker finger was 2 milliseconds too slow... dont worry, I got the answer for you.

Anyone who cheats of whatever, there is a value called Curse Level... . That is the abomination of your problem and it would likely be at 5, so bring that sucker down to 0. When this happens, we just crippled the bar and could barely move (You still have to time it and would go faster each round (4 or 5), but it's way more possible now).

To lower the curse level (cheat way): get a cheat mod that allows you to adjust values. I believe the game comes with the mod, but if you're desperate:

All you have to do is go to Values tab and scroll through all options until you find CURSE LEVEL.

Anyone who doesn't cheat... Idk how to help, go ask between yourself every possible way to lower your curse level.
Thanks

derogess

Oct 15, 2020
View attachment 2223871

Overview:
Kazuma and his party found a mysterious ring in an abandoned castle while running a quest.
There is something weird in that ring. How will it affect Kazuma's life?
Can he save himself or will the ring consumes his own life and well being?​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-29
Release Date: 2023-06-29
Developer: XXXcodedXXX - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I don't speak English very well. If it's not difficult for someone, a short walkthrough of this game can be.

derogess

Oct 15, 2020
I don't speak English very well. If it's not difficult for someone, a short walkthrough of this game can be.

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
First, explore the top left room in the mansion. There is only 1 minute each day to find up to three girls, and they are randomly placed in different locations. If you do not find them, you cannot bring them into your party.

Next, explore the fields. You can find it by going to the adventures guild. The fields are filled with enemies, fight them for experience.

If you go to the right, you will travel through a forest, there is a plot event here.

Through the forest is a hill area. Try to find some treasure chests around here (As many as you can), then fight a statue in the bottom right. This statue is very strong, but the items you got from the hill treasure chests hill deal a lot of damage to it. From here you may return to the fields.

If you go down from the fields you will find a bridge with a man. The trick is to keep your party alive for 10 turns, then use steal on the man. If you use explosion the bridge will be broken for many days.

Past the bridge you will find field 2. There is a big enemy in the bottom right of this map, so prepare to fight it. Beating the big enemy, you will unlock a cave area from the adventure guild. I will cover the cave later. After beating the big enemy, you will be asked if you want to return to the mansion. If you want to get more experience in combat, you should stay.

Returning to the mansion, you should go to the bottom left room. You can choose to talk to a girl. If the girls door won't open, you cannot speak to her today. After talking to a girl, you will be sent to the next day. If you do not want to speak to a girl, you can go to the next day by sleeping in your bed. After talking to a girl a few times, you will have an event with her, there are three for you each. There is another guy who has 4 events for each girl, he can randomly get one after he talks to the girls a few times. You CANNOT stop him.

Next day, you will have to repeat the event where you find the girls. This happens every day so prepare to look for them quickly.

At the adventure guild, you can go to the cave if you fought the big enemy. The cave can be confusing as there is a maze with many entrances. Do not go into the maze yet.

Continue through the cave until you reach a bridge. By crossing this bridge, you will be separated from the girls until you return to the mansion. In exchange you will get an axe to break logs.

After you get the axe, you will be forced into the maze. This is a good time to explore it as skeletons will chase you if the blue girl is in your party.

Your goal now is to search for logs in the fields and cave areas. You need a lot of them, as you need around 30 logs to build a bridge. There are 4 bridges, and more then enough logs to build them.

You can fight a big skeleton at the end of the cave, after building some bridges.

There is also a succubus in the cave, but you must find two orbs to find her. The orbs are in the cave but they can be hard to get.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
how to get Fallen NTR Scene i make the girl die but they will has 1 hp when the fight over sometine i do lose all and get game over

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
how to get Fallen NTR Scene i make the girl die but they will has 1 hp when the fight over sometine i do lose all and get game over
I think you have misunderstood what fallen means here. To my knowledge, non of the scenes are for losing fights. The girls are "fallen" when they no longer let Kazuma in their rooms. They have "fallen" for the BBC. You will get the scenes just by comin back to the mansion and going to the bedroom.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I think you have misunderstood what fallen means here. To my knowledge, non of the scenes are for losing fights. The girls are "fallen" when they no longer let Kazuma in their rooms. They have "fallen" for the BBC. You will get the scenes just by comin back to the mansion and going to the bedroom.
ohhh thank you that why i can't go to there room anymore

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.7.0 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.7.0):

• 1 NTR Scene added. (Aqua & Megumin)
  • 1 Fallen NTR Scene added. (Wiz)
  • Aqua Final Bonding Scene added.
  • Megumin's Journal expanded (Up to 3rd Bonding Event).
  • Reworked loot system.
  • Remapped chest / loot position on quest 1 & 2. (This is final and will not be modified again after this.)
  • Searching party minigame reworked. (Flashlight type removed, increase light radius, it won't be 10 different fixed position instead it will be 13 different position for each character now.)
  • 1 new support item to help you in the minigame added in the shop.
  • QOL update and bugfixes (Menu pause won't trigger double click when pressing back, saving and loading won't stay on pause menu, fix blackscreen after playing a scene on recollection room, Vanir's future divination added on recollection room, holding ejaculation minigame won't trigger double click, money on cheat option added, etc.
Please always start a new save, don't forget to apply the bugfixes if you decide to play it..

How to apply bugfix:
1. Extract file.
2. copy to folder GBCR > www > data > (paste and replace here).

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes