3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
damn, do you guys even launch the game before asking for a save? The entire recollection room is unlocked from the get go

• Haha
Reactions: ZePyro

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
my lazy bretherin i bestow upon you - a save in the gallery room! it took me long and inscrutiating 1 minute and 30 seconds to get there but it was worth it to see you happy
Thanks man, I was almost there, but I got sidetracked changing the music volume so you beat me too it. Ill just save the 30secs of going to the bed to sleep and use your save.

Reactions: Goatman129

MagicDoesntExist

Feb 10, 2020
How many scenes are currently in the game that are NOT in the recollection room? I just found:

1. Wiz titfuck scene as a "vision" in that glowy thing you find in the forest/mountain
2. All the nighttime "room scenes"
3. I found a "harem NTR card game scene" event but don't know how to get this naturally while playing the game

Are there more in there right now?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
anyone have a walkthrough? I just went out and went back to the mansion to activate events, but apparently doing that I missed others. I don't even know how to make the item to increase the time when you search for your team in the mansion xD (I mean, I know the materials to get, but when I took them to Wiz nothing happened)

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017
Time Sphere should add another 60secs not 30 or make it so you can stack time spheres to give more time. Definitely does not give you enough time to explore the entire place before it runs out.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
same seems to softlock to a blackscreen only showing the top left stuff {day/time thing} if trying to use saves from the last version for me when trying to view scenes

Last edited:

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Time Sphere should add another 60secs not 30 or make it so you can stack time spheres to give more time. Definitely does not give you enough time to explore the entire place before it runs out.
So the trick is that not always all the girls will be available in this room, sometimes there will be only one or two available. It will take a lot of time which is annoying. Ok, I understand that the game was made only for John to fuck all the girls, but the question then is why this crap with finding girls is needed to extend the gameplay for more than 5 minutes? And also a mini-game during Kazuma's H-scenes is again to make the gameplay longer although I didn't see any difference if I failed.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
So the trick is that not always all the girls will be available in this room, sometimes there will be only one or two available. It will take a lot of time which is annoying. Ok, I understand that the game was made only for John to fuck all the girls, but the question then is why this crap with finding girls is needed to extend the gameplay for more than 5 minutes? And also a mini-game during Kazuma's H-scenes is again to make the gameplay longer although I didn't see any difference if I failed.
you should use MV cheat to speed up run i change speed run to 6 and go all room some time only one girl found or no girl in room

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
i love this anime thx man

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
once i entered the cave i quickly lost enjoyment in 3 seconds. had darkness and useless aqua on my team... i have to take such a long time to turn undead all 3 skeletons one by one, this is one of those games I don't op cheat cuz the way the characters are in battle so far is pretty good in terms of the anime, but, I am a person that hates combat and the skeletons move so fast, i focus on doing everything in my power to dodge combat activations xD then again if i didn't have aqua on my team... I'd probably have left the cave the second i saw undead.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
That's a good idea, but I don't think Sylvia will peg John because Sylvia has already fallen in love with Kazuma. Besides, it's already decided that Sylvia's route will be linear and only have one ending. But that could be changed if many people somehow want expansion or something.
So does that mean she'll peg Kazuma then? I do like Sylvia a lot.

Reactions: panzermaster
3.10 star(s) 32 Votes