3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Playing for the first time, and here are some immediate annoyances.

The cursor is too sensitive or something. I press down arrow once, and it scrolls down 2 menus. This is especially pleasant when you try to land on the save menu, but it scrolls down to title screen which has no confirmation prompt. Nice.

Is there no option to return back to the mansion other than walking all the way back or dying?

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else get try to watch the Wiz fallen event and get a fade to black and nothing else?

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Why would you fill the game with gigantic, sprawling, featureless areas filled with almost nothing but enemies, featuring atrocious and tedious combat?
The only thing to make it worse might be to put the Return to title button right next to the Save button with no confirmation prompt.

There are some neat and fun ideas here but in its current state it is aggressively unfun

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Did anyone post the map of the caves? This is such bullshit game design, it's actually offensive to me lol.

Reactions: fireboon

emaens

Feb 28, 2021
v0.7.0 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.7.0):

• 1 NTR Scene added. (Aqua & Megumin)
  • 1 Fallen NTR Scene added. (Wiz)
  • Aqua Final Bonding Scene added.
  • Megumin's Journal expanded (Up to 3rd Bonding Event).
  • Reworked loot system.
  • Remapped chest / loot position on quest 1 & 2. (This is final and will not be modified again after this.)
  • Searching party minigame reworked. (Flashlight type removed, increase light radius, it won't be 10 different fixed position instead it will be 13 different position for each character now.)
  • 1 new support item to help you in the minigame added in the shop.
  • QOL update and bugfixes (Menu pause won't trigger double click when pressing back, saving and loading won't stay on pause menu, fix blackscreen after playing a scene on recollection room, Vanir's future divination added on recollection room, holding ejaculation minigame won't trigger double click, money on cheat option added, etc.
Please always start a new save, don't forget to apply the bugfixes if you decide to play it..

How to apply bugfix:
1. Extract file.
2. copy to folder GBCR > www > data > (paste and replace here).

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

i f you make another game please!! pls!!! make one of nagatoro please!!!! :D :D

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i star got boring after i play again and agin like 7 time now see you in 2 years long

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Who says I only want vanilla? I don't mind the NTR. The Developer Notes also state that this game contains Hard-NTR with avoidable effort. I only ask if the MC actually has an H-scene with the girls right now.
"Does avoidable NTR with MC has the scene planned?" does not read as "does the MC have a scene with the girls" at all.
But to answer your question, yes he does, although due to the curse he has a micro penis so it's kind of pathetic.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
"Does avoidable NTR with MC has the scene planned?" does not read as "does the MC have a scene with the girls" at all.
But to answer your question, yes he does, although due to the curse he has a micro penis so it's kind of pathetic.
yeah, error on my brain where I type something different from what is on my mind

driade

Jul 15, 2021
the cave maze part with undeads is kinda annoying i can't walk many steps without getting attacked by at least 3 undeads, a lot of my time are wasted there in constant battle instead of finding the way out of maze

Reactions: fireboon

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.7.0] [XXXcodedXXX]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I believe this game needs a bit of a re-thinking. The game loop is super frustrating.
Either add some form of discovery or events or just have the maps be a one time task. The actual finding the girls gimmic feels unfair and unfun. If you don't find at least one of them you're left with nothing to do. The NTR progression also falls flat and for some reason its like the game doesn't acknowlede the antagonist actually exists outside of the small night events.

I like the concept and the animations.

Here is what I'd change:
If you don't find a girl you can still find her in the world map. However she would get progress with the antagonist and start having events after a certain affection level / progress. Finding these events would give us a reason to run around.

Either make combat meaningfull or have some task we can do instead of just running around the world map so if we miss a girl and can't progress it doesn't feel like we're just wasting our time.

I propose adding the antagonist to the party when you have all three girls. Idc if he is strong or weak. Can give him in-combat events with the girls like they do in other games. Where he acts on his own.

Drop the random encounters they're annoying, too frequent and not what people are here for. If you have to keep them make them more rare and make combat more interesting. Defeat cg, clothing dmg, specific attacks against the girls so on.

I really want to see this game be good but it just isn't right now.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
So still no Sylvia and game's stil slow af? And still no Sylvia?
This was one of the few parody games i've interest in but my hopes seem to sink further each update.

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes