RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
That choice is misleading. Even if you choose male only, the MC will still fuck female characters so that option basically is choosing both.
It was changed in the new version. Now if you choose males Kai is only fucking males, and if you choose females he only fucks females.

when 2 release chapter 3?
Chapter 3 Elf route is estimated for November.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It was changed in the new version. Now if you choose males Kai is only fucking males, and if you choose females he only fucks females.
But the MC will still fuck one of Arcaena / Leine / Sheena (depending on route), right? Or are they replaced with a male LI?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
But the MC will still fuck one of Arcaena / Leine / Sheena (depending on route), right? Or are they replaced with a male LI?
Kai would still fuck all of them on the female route. I don’t think they are replaced with anyone on the male route currently. But going forward I would expect the sex activities to be relatively even between the male and female routes. I don’t think Chrys originally intended to split the routes this way, but it felt kind of redundant to ever play the female route otherwise

Reactions: hysepReC

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
God's Call [v1.2.1] [Chrys] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (3.97 GB) / Compressed Size (1.37 GB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (3.93 GB) / Compressed Size (1.34 GB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
As Dunner and I discussed, if you pick the option that make you fuck this universe's males, you still have sex with female characters, if those are story-critical fucking. For example, my save stem from a Male switch and yet I fucked the witch in the human route, because that's a story essential point.

Reactions: Dunner

jneale21

Apr 10, 2021
God's Call [v1.2.1] [Chrys] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , Workupload
Original Size (3.97 GB) / Compressed Size (1.37 GB)

Compressed Mac : , Workupload
Original Size (3.93 GB) / Compressed Size (1.34 GB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee
Any chance you could compress the android version? Having issues installing because of the size.

Nov 15, 2017
great no choosing both i really got to choose awww shucks that sucks -1 point for no bi agenda
well guess I got to do two playthroughs if I want tacos and sausage

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
great no choosing both i really got to choose awww shucks that sucks -1 point for no bi agenda
well guess I got to do two playthroughs if I want tacos and sausage
I think the male choice is actually bi despite the weird wording.

I don't know why it is worded like that and should be fixed overall, because it isn't only male and that can be seen on the side event on the beast route where you get access to the choice of both male and female, not only male.
(And it also "forces" the story progression to have female sexual interactions so it's not only sausage, I was lied to :ROFLMAO:!)

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
God's Call 2.1 Update Patch Notes:

**Gallery:**
- The gallery now allows you to select male or female sexual preference to preview the scenes with that preference.
- You now unlock Male/Female choices all at once.
- Preference choice menu has been changed for clarity purposes
"Able to romance male characters." -> "You'll only be able to romantically engage with Males."
"Stays away from male characters romantically." -> "You'll only be able to romantically engage with Females."
*(Unless it is a mandatory story sequence the player will not have sexual interactions with the other gender.)*

Source:

Hopefully this clears up any confusion

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
God's Call 2.1 Update Patch Notes:

**Gallery:**
- The gallery now allows you to select male or female sexual preference to preview the scenes with that preference.
- You now unlock Male/Female choices all at once.
- Preference choice menu has been changed for clarity purposes
"Able to romance male characters." -> "You'll only be able to romantically engage with Males."
"Stays away from male characters romantically." -> "You'll only be able to romantically engage with Females."
*(Unless it is a mandatory story sequence the player will not have sexual interactions with the other gender.)*

Source:

Hopefully this clears up any confusion
I'm afraid I still have to disagree with how it is worded.

> "You'll only be able to romantically engage with Males."

This ends up being false, I believe the best approach is to have that route bisexual.
Nothing even needs to change at the moment since the event in beast route lets you choose.

And in the Elven/Human/Beast routes, you can see Kai is okay with the girls(main plot).
So it makes sense to have him swing both ways.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Need a mod to change all "he" as "she" at this point
I understand and respect your desire for that, but I actually kind of like that it uses “he” for the futas. They’re all either futa or women, so the use of “he” just tells me which girl has a dick or not. Otherwise, if you’re referring to everyone with “she” it’s a lot harder to identify who has what package. You would basically have to declare in a line “this is blank she is a futa” for each character, since there is no pronoun that exists that corresponds to that. For example if I say “this is Kai, she came from above”, then using futa terminology you don’t know if Kai is a futa or a female. Whereas in this method, if I say “this is Kai, he came from above”. Now you know Kai has a dick. That’s just my two cents though; this could be a preference thing.

Reactions: Dunner

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
I understand and respect your desire for that, but I actually kind of like that it uses “he” for the futas. They’re all either futa or women, so the use of “he” just tells me which girl has a dick or not. Otherwise, if you’re referring to everyone with “she” it’s a lot harder to identify who has what package. You would basically have to declare in a line “this is blank she is a futa” for each character, since there is no pronoun that exists that corresponds to that. For example if I say “this is Kai, she came from above”, then using futa terminology you don’t know if Kai is a futa or a female. Whereas in this method, if I say “this is Kai, he came from above”. Now you know Kai has a dick. That’s just my two cents though; this could be a preference thing.
Yeah I do get your point and mine was more of a rant, but then there are a few other possibilities. Give us the choice for pronouns (per gender/characters/whatever) or use neutral pronouns l ike they

It's so confusing to have half of them as "he", not being able to romance them because you don't want gay content, while apparence wise they're more what you're looking for

Also just on a cultural thing but futa are most often female presented, using she (*she* is a female, etc), which is why I said "she" specifically

Reactions: RHFlash

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
So I just started playing this game tonight. I just got to the choice about "Only" male or females. From what I can see in this thread, people say that choosing male allows you to romance ANY character? Is that actually correct? Is the Male route a bisexual route, or do they actually lock out certain characters?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes