Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i hope dev not rush ending of this game, dev says from his previous game that ending was rushed but i didn't expect it was decently fine though i was hoping if not rushed the ending gonna be pretty good

Good Luck for this game ;)

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GOD'S CALL - VOL III (Elven Route)
=============PC=============
MEGA LINK:

GDRIVE LINK:

============MAC============
GDRIVE LINK:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GodsCall-1.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Oxiton

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020

GOD'S CALL - VOL III (Elven Route)
=============PC=============
MEGA LINK:
Mega

GDRIVE LINK: Google Drive

============MAC============
GDRIVE LINK:
Google Drive
OH SHIT UPDATE GOT ME LIKE

1674058360787.png

the forced impregnation is bullshit, i really hope we can kill Shuria in the future
I don't remember who that might be and I'm scared, gotta go play this banger

Thank god('s call) for the textbox transparency, it looked okay but it would clog so much of the screen, especially when the renders are this good.

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
Right this is a spoiler for this update and it involves the Arcaena choice (Make a save at this point tho)

Unless you restarted your playthrough I don't believe so.
You don't even need to use the mod for that, the base game now has a box to tick in the options to show you if the dialogue you pick will lock you in specific character's routes or not.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't even need to use the mod for that, the base game now has a box to tick in the options to show you if the dialogue you pick will lock you in specific character's routes or not.
Yep. That's what I was referring to as well since I'm unsure if the WT mod highlights these choices if you have the "paths" option disabled or not. (I installed the mod after I restarted my playtrough to enable that option)

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
There's new update of the game, Chapter 3 for the Elven Route, plz update the thread <3.
I reported the update already but I don't know why:
1674314217465.png

I even thought "wait it's patrons only and the admins couldn't access it?", and after logging off I noticed that wasn't the case.
So I sent all of it again, including all the links for a faster thread update and got a warning to stop spamming :LUL:

Wanted to talk to people about the update and like this people won't come to play it not knowing it updated :cry:

I really did not expect that ending though, and much less the direction the route would take, but I gotta say these places look absolutely stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: Max Muscle
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes