SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't have a save but I have the choices saved in a txt.
1) Be understanding of the situation.

2) society's fault

3) humans and beasts can't live together

4) no race is despicable.

These should get you all 3 routes unlocked.

Doesn't the WT mod have this information?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It does have individual stuff, like "Pro Elven +1"

I had to write it down to get it all lined up so they would be equal to fully unlock it.
Gotcha, was thinking when I played it showed that. But it's been a while and not started the new version. I know I kept a save at that point where it showed 3 decisions.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why does this game make me so... anxious and angry? Like, how can it be so good at drawing intense emotional states out of my brain, i am tense, i keep having to manually relax my muscles, i have to take breaks cause of all the sick shit that happens in it, the vile twisted shit those in power do, i took a long break after the first release and i'm finally giving it another go since i've got bugger all else to do but i'm wondering why the fuck i'm putting myself through this, is it going to pay off? Will there be a day of judgement where Kai just goes fucking super saiyan on all these cunts or is it just going to continue to be one long drawn out sadomasochistic slog?

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's what the Beast route is for. You want to go and wage war on the cruelty of humanity, that's your goal.
Hmm... i don't just want to rip and tear until it is done, i went with the elves cause i figured it was the 'better' option, bring the cunts to justice and be a good guy at the same time, but if that's not how things go then you might be right. Also, weren't the beasts cruel too? I forget but i got the impression it was the dickheads in power, not the races themselves that were the problem.

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Hmm... i don't just want to rip and tear until it is done, i went with the elves cause i figured it was the 'better' option, bring the cunts to justice and be a good guy at the same time, but if that's not how things go then you might be right. Also, weren't the beasts cruel too? I forget but i got the impression it was the dickheads in power, not the races themselves that were the problem.
Pretty much, yeah.

Elven route is basically trying to find out the least painful solution to the problem, Beast route is RIP AND TEAR, Human route is going human jingoist (albeit Kai will still try to rein in the worst of it).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't know if the other paths do it but why does the beast path keep ending each scene with a select screen? There's only one option, it should just continue on, it's jarring...

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I've never said this before cause i like em small, but i wish the MC had a SLIGHTLY larger chest. Just a tiny bit. Right now they look like slightly out of shape man boobs. I just got to the elven city and had sex with Arca so if there is more transformation coming up i just haven't seen it yet. Overall great game so far though.

Reactions: battali0n

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 1687555
God's Call [v1.3] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Can you use a site other than mixdrop, ie. one where the downloads start?

Reactions: imzahai

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I don't know if the other paths do it but why does the beast path keep ending each scene with a select screen? There's only one option, it should just continue on, it's jarring...
The game can get confusing in terms of where you are in the world. So it takes you to that screen so you can see the map and know where you are. I think it also makes it easier to add in side quests, because you can just drop them below the main quest in that menu

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
I... gave the game a try, but honestly I couldn't even make it to a point where the game offered you a choice. Just hated the fact that the MC had no agency or personality. I mean, yeah, amnesia - but come on. They drag him to a dungeon, chain him up, beat him, sexually assault him, torture him, and then he's like - 'Sure, I'll join your military and fight for you'.

It's so far beyond relatable I just had to close the game down and move on.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Yeah, it only says Elven Route on the developer's Patreon.
I'm gonna wait until the chapter is finished probably.
Although it was one Route only, it is much bigger by comparison.
Double the size.

I... gave the game a try, but honestly I couldn't even make it to a point where the game offered you a choice. Just hated the fact that the MC had no agency or personality. I mean, yeah, amnesia - but come on. They drag him to a dungeon, chain him up, beat him, sexually assault him, torture him, and then he's like - 'Sure, I'll join your military and fight for you'.

It's so far beyond relatable I just had to close the game down and move on.
He has no personality because that's how he was made lore-wise.
(And now on CH3 of the Elven we found out something more about him, as you do with other CH2's)

And he only gets chained and tortured in the elven route, and he doesn't fight for the humans in the Elven route...?
And that wouldn't make sense but it also didn't happen.

You're probably misremembering playing different routes.

Reactions: wiwem71072
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes