"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
God's Call [Chapter 0] [Chrys] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 927 MB / 241 MB - GodsCall-Ch.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 892 MB / 207 MB - GodsCall-Ch.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
TLDR: good graphics bad writing.

I don't want to leave a review since this is just 0.1 but this is...well I didn't enjoy it.
The good: Graphics
Everything visual is pretty good. Animations and some combat effects were nicely done. Characters are pretty and scenery is ok. Gotta say it's nice seeing some blood and people getting hurt/killed. Since this is war it would be weird if it was very sanitized like some other games.
The bad: Writing and sound
This game has some pretty weird writing and I don't even know exactly how to explain. It's not about grammar mistakes, it's just ...idk weird? It's like i'm watching anime for kids or something.
Then the music...damn, I love Nier OST, It's so great...but it's also so recognizable that it sticks like a sore thumb. It gets me out of the game and makes me think about the music. Perhaps if the writing wasnt so precarious, the songs would work better idk.

For now I'd give it a 2.5/5 cause half of the elements is great but because the other half is so important to enjoying a VN (unless you just want pretty girls showing tits (nothing against it)) I just can't give it a higher score. Gonna wait a few more updates to try it again.

PS: The way the captain lost her eye is so hilarious I cried. "MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Reactions: Nessiah

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
BA was a cool game, but Chrys himself was the most pleasant surprise with how he handled the game at the end with all that happened. Welcome back. This is worth following. Anything that can be shared about future content for the game? Some more future tags?

EDITED: Played the demo. Missing the tag Futa/trans protagonist.

This game is.. odd. Clearly a lot of work went into making it, there's enough secondary animations and music to prove that this was handled with care. There are no men in the game. MC is clearly a female model with a dick. Some other characters are clearly females, yet all are being referred to as men. Dicks are presumably present. So if you're into that, enjoy.
I don’t play a lot of these types of games because of the look of the main characters, is it common for MC to look like Traps? Twisted World is another example.

Last edited:
Reactions: The the Guy

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
EDITED: Played the demo. Missing the tag Futa/trans protagonist.
Yeah, I was wondering the same. No hate or anything if you like that. Perhaps its a Trap Main Character ?
Whatever it is, the MC face looks like a Female and even his upper body looks like it was from a Female Model but the boob size got reduced to a min.
When I was playing it and saw how hard the nippel was looking through the shirt I couldnt believe this guy is male.
Once again, no hate for making it, but when I find the MC who is supposed to be male and is not a trap but I find him the most attractive, then something is wrong here. :LUL:

Edit: Even the "Ah!" sound effect is female lol

Last edited:

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
is the prota definitive or will it be changed because in my opinion '' he '' looks more like a ''she'' than a he
sorry if i'm not clear but all i ask is is the protagonist will look more like a man than a woman thanks for your answers

Last edited:

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Damn, the game might not be good but you guys dont even make an effort.
In this world EVERYONE looks like females. It is explained in one of the first conversations like 10 minutes in. Women use pink-ish colors in their outfits while males (which are girls with dicks, presumably) use blue. Other than that, they are the same.

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
In this world EVERYONE looks like females. It is explained in one of the first conversations like 10 minutes in. Women use pink-ish colors in their outfits while males (which are girls with dicks, presumably) use blue. Other than that, they are the same.
MALE PROTAGONIST means a man not a character like this

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I suppose that for now I will pass and I will see what direction it takes. But for now with this description it doesn't look very good.

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
I dont know how I feel about this game.. a very mixed bag I would say. The FF 15 music threw me a bit off when I launched the game. Also it should be changed to Futa protagonist because every "male" is a woman with a dick like actually puts you in a weird spot if you had other expectations. Nothing against it tho, any futa enjoyer might be intrested in this.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes