SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Delete the male protagonist . It sure ain't no male.
I wonder how we should actually approach this.
Within the world, he is male, and looks somewhat physically male at least, and has a dick.

I think he looks more male than female, albeit in the trap territory for sure.
(Comparing at least to the other males in the game.)

I wonder how other males will be portrait later on in the game if that gets to be seen.

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
I found this on the Patreon.

"God's Call - World Lore

You will find yourself in the land of Asteraoth. A land where fighting has been uneding for several centuries and has no send in sight.

The world is composed of three different race, with some sub-races within their respective Kingdoms.
In a world where everyone is alike within their corresponding race, some Kingdoms mandata that an identifying adournment is used to identify their respective gender."

I'm not exactly clear on what that means, maybe it's that eveyone is at first Female but a few are chosen to be turned into males/Futanari later on.

Dunno if that'll mean anything to anyone, as the end result is still chicks-with-dicks, but personally I really enjoyed the last game Chrys created so I think I'll still play but just avoid the "male" characters.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I wonder how we should actually approach this.
Within the world, he is male, and looks somewhat physically male at least, and has a dick.

I think he looks more male than female, albeit in the trap territory for sure.
(Comparing at least to the other males in the game.)

I wonder how other males will be portrait later on in the game if that gets to be seen.
Noooooooo lol,,, males don't have a ass like that ,don't have little tits like the ones on that body and also don't have that many female features in their face.

I thought i was gonna play as somebody else or to able to switch. Until i had to choose my name that is.
Pressed the skip button to be sure,,,, tits went by,,,,,and that's where it ended for me. No need to see the dick part.

This is a futa/trans thing.
Fine if your into it, but not my sorta thing.
So no... not a male MC

I'm out(y)

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Technically this is a different world and it's fantasy.
So yes they can be like that, and justifiably so.

They don't need to be like our world, that's... what fantasy is for :LUL:
No matter what world it is or if it's fantasy the basics stay the same.
Like for example: You can't say things like this guy fucks guys ,, but he's not gay because it's fantasy.
Doesn't work like that.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
No matter what world it is or if it's fantasy the basics stay the same.
Like for example: You can't say things like this guy fucks guys ,, but he's not gay because it's fantasy.
Doesn't work like that.
I don't you quite understand what the word fantasy entails.

Its definition:
"the faculty or activity of imagining impossible or improbable things."

Therefore fantasy applies themes or world settings that aren't real or shouldn't be remotely close to real.
Everyone being female in the physical sense is pure fantasy.

You may not like it, that's fine of course!
Not everyone likes the same things, and there's nothing wrong with that.

But claiming the world/game is wrong because it is different than ours, that's just wrong, because, in the end, it's fantasy.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Funny how the facepalm trolls
I don't you quite understand what the word fantasy entails.

Its definition:
"the faculty or activity of imagining impossible or improbable things."

Therefore fantasy applies themes or world settings that aren't real or shouldn't be remotely close to real.
Everyone being female in the physical sense is pure fantasy.

You may not like it, that's fine of course!
Not everyone likes the same things, and there's nothing wrong with that.

But claiming the world/game is wrong because it is different than ours, that's just wrong, because, in the end, it's fantasy.

Now don't start putting words in my mouth i did not say about wrong/game. I said the tag should be removed because it is not a male character and it is not. The character might be packing something, but that does not mean anything in this type of game or even this day and age.
Now i'm betting that if you look up the MC original model it will be a female. Anyway, ou wanna play it that's fine, but lets call a horse a horse and a pig a pig. + i looked at the previous game the dev made. It does have the correct tags in place.

As for the fantasy explanation: Still no, for the reason i posted before, but i'll add this to that:
Not for a straight male ..... ever. Fantasy or not, for a straight male this will remain a chick with a dick for a mc.

Not my cup of tea.. Have fun playing people,,, I'm outta here.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Funny how the facepalm trolls

Now don't start putting words in my mouth i did not say about wrong/game. I said the tag should be removed because it is not a male character and it is not. The character might be packing something, but that does not mean anything in this type of game or even this day and age.
Now i'm betting that if you look up the MC original model it will be a female. Anyway, ou wanna play it that's fine, but lets call a horse a horse and a pig a pig. + i looked at the previous game the dev made. It does have the correct tags in place.

As for the fantasy explanation: Still no, for the reason i posted before, but i'll add this to that:
Not for a straight male ..... ever. Fantasy or not, for a straight male this will remain a chick with a dick for a mc.

Not my cup of tea.. Have fun playing people,,, I'm outta here.
Ahhh, I misread actually.
I completely missed your point that it was the tags themselves and thought we were arguing whether the MC should be considered female or male.

My bad on this one.
I don't believe it should have the tag of a female character though, because that would NOT be true, no matter the looks, it isn't one, therefore it would be wrong.
Female Looking MC/ "Trap" MC would be more in line with the entire scenario the game is proposing.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
In this world EVERYONE looks like females. It is explained in one of the first conversations like 10 minutes in. Women use pink-ish colors in their outfits while males (which are girls with dicks, presumably) use blue.
Technically this is a different world and it's fantasy.
So yes they can be like that, and justifiably so.

They don't need to be like our world, that's... what fantasy is for
This game is missing the "fantasy world female in blue colored clothing so it's a male protagonist"-tag....

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Dev released a Roadmap for this year.
It's going to have several routes, and we can expect chapter 1 this month or next month.

Roadmap.png

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
The story is good so far, allthough seeing all feminine forms is a bit confusing when several of them are supposed to be male...
When meeting captain Yannie the MC has his arms crossed so that his "male" tag is out of sight, but still she manages to recognise him for being a male..

English should be better, (how are you in this morning? : either "on this morning" or better just remove the "in")
Also some unnecessary repetitive words in sentences (2 x "world" once at the start, the other at the end)
or even complete sentences (especially when meeting the nun at church, 4 consecutive sentences basicly stating to "keep your companion safe" really is over the top)
Getting a proof reader would certainly help here...

Allthough it's certainly entertaining i think the dev unnecessarily will reach a smaller audience by making the protagonist a futa, aswell as the rest of the "male" characters futa only... But okay, for the futa fanbase this just might be a good thing..

Not my cup of tea, but goodluck to the dev!

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Dev released a Roadmap for this year.
It's going to have several routes, and we can expect chapter 1 this month or next month.

View attachment 1579005
Is it just me or is this giving anyone else Fire Emblem: Three Houses vibes? If the game goes the way that one did with us recruiting different characters and seeing everyone's lives change as a result of our actions, I'm going to really love it.

Reactions: SnowyFrost

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Is it just me or is this giving anyone else Fire Emblem: Three Houses vibes? If the game goes the way that one did with us recruiting different characters and seeing everyone's lives change as a result of our actions, I'm going to really love it.
In a way it does look like it for sure, the dev also said this in that post.

It will released from now on as:
Vol I
- Chapter 0 to 1
Vol II - Chapter 0 to 2
Vol III - Chapter 0 to 3
Vol IV - Chapter 0 to 4

The game will have 3 diverging paths, entirely different.
And it will be a conglomeration of the choices made on chapter 0 & 1.
There will be a total of 7 possible outcomes, that connect to the 3 routes.

(There are 16 combinations total, meaning there will be outcomes that repeat)

Which might or not give you a choice, depending on your actions.

Hard Lock - No choice given to the player

1) Consent and Compliance Route

2) Retribution Route

3) Liberation Route

Soft Lock - Some choice given to the player depending on the outcome

4) Retribution Route or Liberation Route

5) Consent and Compliance Route or Retribution Route

6)Consent and Compliance Route or Liberation Route

Neutral - The player's choice

7) Fully Neutral/All Options Available to choose
"The game will have 3 diverging paths, entirely different."
It does feel like we're probably going to align ourselves to a race and that makes sense since the MC is having issues understanding the world, and the way he does it is with our choices.
Its definitely an interesting take for sure, but I wonder what the outcome goal of each route will be :unsure:

Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
In a way it does look like it for sure, the dev also said this in that post.

"The game will have 3 diverging paths, entirely different."
It does feel like we're probably going to align ourselves to a race and that makes sense since the MC is having issues understanding the world, and the way he does it is with our choices.
Its definitely an interesting take for sure, but I wonder what the outcome goal of each route will be :unsure:
Same. We even have a team with us. So I'm wondering if the team will also travel with us on each route or if different routes will add and remove party members to better fit that route's story? Its fun to think about.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Same. We even have a team with us. So I'm wondering if the team will also travel with us on each route or if different routes will add and remove party members to better fit that route's story? Its fun to think about.
We even have specifically an Elf in the main party, so that's going to be interesting how it will all play out.
Hopefully, chapter 1 is big in content.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes