SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

- The Final Gambit -

Heya everyone!

Things are speeding up on my side and we're already at around 45 to 50%~! I was extra busy these past couple of days writing my final report for university, but all is done and I can focus on rendering!

Currently, we're at 704 Renders with a total of 53 Animations! I hope that now I can at least normalize my game dev work as university ends and work as much as I can before landing a job

1.png
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
It would be good if the dev developed a fourth route where the player continues with companions from all routes, leading the 3 races to friendship, who knows, maybe in the future, check this out
A 4th route would result in miserably long waiting times. He can hardly cope as it is. We've been waiting for about 1 YEAR!!!! for something to happen again and that was just a small update... Then he's still tinkering with his fucking brave... academy... I don't know what it's called.
This game is driving me so crazy. I finally want to continue playing the routes... Instead I'm just waiting and hoping that something will finally come again. It was almost better if he left it alone. Then you don't have to hope anymore

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to drop a quick note to apologize for the delay in getting the monthly renders for God's Call and Braveheart Academy 2 out since April.

Life's been a bit crazy with university finals, an internship, and now prepping for my final paper presentation. It's been a lot to juggle, and I fell behind on the Patreon updates.

The good news is that my final delivery is this coming Tuesday, and I'm back on track. Here's the plan to get caught up:

- **Today:** April Wallpapers for both games

- **Tomorrow:** May Wallpapers for both games

- **Day after tomorrow:** June Wallpapers for both games

**Also, I'm excited to share that the 3/4 preview for God's Call is coming out soon as I'm getting close to 75% completion!**

Thank you so much for your patience and support. It means a lot to me, and I can't wait to share the new content with you all!

Best,
Chrys ♥

PS: Everyone that isn't a patron get's to enjoy a triple day of freebies at freebies (discord channel) releasing too!

GodsCallNovemberSFW_Wallpaper2160.png
SPOILER_GodsCallNovemberNSFW_Wallpaper2160.png
SPOILER_GodsCallNovemberNSFW_Ver2_Wallpaper2160.png

IncognitoMode0

Dec 13, 2022
Hi! So I wanted to try this game, I'm sorry if that's been asked already but is there a mod or something to change the pronouns?
Here you go, i just made it, have fun.
Don't forget to read the "readme" file.

First of all, does it still work?
Second of all, why did I have to use the search bar to find this?
Something so crucial should be in Extras
I almost dropped this game at the first seconds lol

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
First of all, does it still work?
Second of all, why did I have to use the search bar to find this?
Something so crucial should be in Extras
I almost dropped this game at the first seconds lol
It doesn't, that was something i've thrown together by editing the scrypt from a previous version. Using it will delete the newer lines and fuck up with your game. I lack the proper knowledge to make a softcoded one that can work with all versions.
Some other dude complained about my mod and DID make another one, and althought his attitude about it wasn't the best, his mod was solid. Shame he deleted the post with the link.
Since we're expecting an update any day now, i won't update the mod yet, but i'll do it when the new game version drops.

IncognitoMode0

Dec 13, 2022
It doesn't, that was something i've thrown together by editing the scrypt from a previous version. Using it will delete the newer lines and fuck up with your game. I lack the proper knowledge to make a softcoded one that can work with all versions.
Some other dude complained about my mod and DID make another one, and althought his attitude about it wasn't the best, his mod was solid. Shame he deleted the post with the link.
Since we're expecting an update any day now, i won't update the mod yet, but i'll do it when the new game version drops.
Oh damn, that's too bad, but I understand :(
Yeah, coding is hard... But you did a great job even with limited knowledge!
So I'll wait for the update to play the game.

Thanks for the answer!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorge88

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
6 days left for Summer Adult Games Bundle:

73% of the goal has been met. At 100%, 41 developers all make and post “Summer themed bonus renders!”

“Once a goal is reached, that goal's reward will be made available, free for everyone, right here on the bundle page!”

Reactions: Dunner

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

- The Price of Double Dealing -

Heya everyone haven't been able to adjust well enough yet to a full-time job and working on developing at the same time.

Am still trying to balance everything as best as I can, sorry that it took me a bit too much to get into the groove of it all!

I want to thank everyone for your support and patience, we're close to the finish line, were around 75%+!

And its where this update gets very interesting I should say

Currently we're at 1106 Renders with a total of 53 Animations!

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes