VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Whoever came up with the name "Wrarcdge" why do you hate me?

This spoiler is a mess...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1723651198341.png
What does this mean? Shows up in the namebox in human playthrough.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RHFlash

Wissenschaft

Feb 15, 2020
I wonder if the time it took before you got the option to disable male on male action was intended to ease the player into the concept of every male being futa and see if the player felt comfortable with what happened at the bar... I am definitely over thinking it
Probably. Though disabling male on male romance actually gives you different romance options or sex scenes. It doesnt just change male characters to female.

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Hi!

Haven't played this in a while, wanted to give this another go but if I remember correctly back in the day I had to use a mod to fix the pronouns, this hasn't been changed in-game right? If that's the case does anyone have a up to date pronoun mod?

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
Hi!

Haven't played this in a while, wanted to give this another go but if I remember correctly back in the day I had to use a mod to fix the pronouns, this hasn't been changed in-game right? If that's the case does anyone have a up to date pronoun mod?
You still need a mod.

It doesn't, that was something i've thrown together by editing the scrypt from a previous version. Using it will delete the newer lines and fuck up with your game. I lack the proper knowledge to make a softcoded one that can work with all versions.
Some other dude complained about my mod and DID make another one, and althought his attitude about it wasn't the best, his mod was solid. Shame he deleted the post with the link.
Since we're expecting an update any day now, i won't update the mod yet, but i'll do it when the new game version drops.

Reactions: MilkyWay5

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
What does this mean? Shows up in the namebox in human playthrough.

Welp, anyway... I dread whoever actually read all my nonsense. If you don't comment but still read everything, that's just weird... unless you are a moderator of course.
I read it :coffee:
I’m not a mod, but it was enjoyable for me to read! It felt like I just showed someone my favorite movie and I got to watch them react to it. I don’t agree with all the opinions but I love the passion

Reactions: Dunner

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I couldn’t wait to see what you had to say when you hit that Arcaena scene in chapter 3 elf XD
Might be the most fucked up thing in the game... I suppose the beast we had at our camp (whatever her name was) having her head attached to pole like that was pretty fucked up too, but who is gonna relate to that scene?

I read it :coffee:
I don't even know what to say...

Sep 27, 2020
The dev log are posted in this thread, there are 2 posted with in the last 2 pages that gives details on the next update and also explains why the game is slow with updates (dev also has another big game to).
thx for the info. just stumbled onto this thread from a rec thread. glad to hear the dev is still active.

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
I'm in the part of choosing a path, but I only have 2 unlocked
1beast
2release
Which one is the one in the middle (where does the magician come out?

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
1beast
2release
Been a while since I played the game, but I guess it's the human route. You can't unlock it cause there is no content yet. The next update will be focused on the human route.

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
1beast
2release
You need to make decisions that support the humans and inferiorize the beasts and elves.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes