AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
I'm forever waiting for that human chapter 3 update thats taking forever to come out. I want to see where the human path romances lead.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

- A Sunbane headed towards the Lion's Den -

Been a long time in the making and what a shit year this was.

Troubled with the ending of university and the start of work, went through my Mother's passing and most recently still this month, one of my two dogs passed away. My GPU decided to also commit die this past Friday (so any contributions are very welcome as it was a unexpected purchase I had to make.

There is a lot of preview images here, they are over the size limit to post here:

Kai Zhu

Jul 20, 2023
God's Call - Version 1.5.0 Patreon Release!

Main Game: Chapter 3 [Human Route]
(1727 Total Renders out of those 54 are Animations!)

Comes included with 10 Sub Chapters!

Download Available on Patreon (Patreon Release / 7 Day Early Access) :

NOTE: There are a few known issue that will be resolved when the Public release is out.

9th of October version (1.5.1) will include:

• New Glossary Entries relevant to the chapter.
  • Gallery for CH3 Human will be fixed.
  • New options background screen for CH3 Human Route. (Currently uses CH2's)
  • Android Version (Needs the usual hard compression due to APK sizes)
Forgive me for the delay in releasing anything this year, it has been a mess.
And personally a year that I'd like to forget.
But here I am, and I intend to look forward, to better times.
I got the gears rolling and these past two months I got more done in these two than the rest of the year.
I hope to continue with the momentum and release the Side Quest Update to God's Call this November.

The aim of the Side Quest update is to add missing H Scenes (many, 10+) throughout all the routes and chapters.
Update some content to solve some inconsistencies/weird visual oddities.

To all you Patreon
:aegis_patreon:
chads out there, that sticked with me despite my very rough year, thank you very much.
Your contributions are really appreciated, and I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for the amazing support be it directly on Patreon, or via Discord
:huggie:
I'm forever grateful for your belief in me and my games.

Thank you everyone, and I hope you enjoy God's Call as much I enjoy making it ♥.

G0thMami

Feb 27, 2019
the game is tagged as futa/trans protagonist but the MC is a skinny dude that goes by he/him?

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
the game is tagged as futa/trans protagonist but the MC is a skinny dude that goes by he/him?
In the game people refer to the MC as he/him and it was tagged male protagonist at the very beginning if i'm not mistaken, but a lot of people complained that "he" was clearly a female model with a dick attached to it(and they're right) so the mods changed to futa/trans protagonist.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
If people actually read the dialogue and didn't just fast forward through it all they'd very quickly realize that it's a part of the setting. Everyone has boobs and looks feminine to varying degrees, both male and female, and genders look similar enough that they use color to distinguish them instead. This is all explained in the first five minutes, before the first choice even.

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
If people actually read the dialogue and didn't just fast forward through it all they'd very quickly realize that it's a part of the setting. Everyone has boobs and looks feminine to varying degrees, both male and female, and genders look similar enough that they use color to distinguish them instead. This is all explained in the first five minutes, before the first choice even.
Almost as if users on this site ignore the game's world building because they want to put their gooning in neat little boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
Thats so disappointing. I was hyped for that update today lol. Ah well. I am guessing his November update will be months delayed as well. Oh well, hopefully its worth the wait.

Reactions: Sackbirne

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
the plot forces you to suck off to a nation of slavers and rapist who hate one race cause they aren't the same.
To be fair, no one side in this setting is absolutely good, but considering what happens immediately after you side with the beasts, going from 0 to 60 with the wanton pillaging, raping, and killing of even children with malicious glee, the lore that different tribes of beast still regularly kill each other even while the war is happening, as well as the fact that it turns the character into a ruthless monster who will stretch logic for any excuse to torture and kill their former friends just because they're human, the plot makes it very hard to feel bad for them after seeing all of that.

Siding with the elves isn't much better, considering some of the people you work with are just absolute assholes or shady as all fuck and the fact that it guilt trips you by making the first potential LI hang herself if you go the route of choosing any of the other ones, or just kind of agree with the hard choice of keeping her safe only to then be hit by that shit out of left field. Yeah, so far it isn't so much that I like the human route the best as it's that I just strongly dislike the other two and feel the human route is the only one I can actually kind of enjoy. You also cannot call them a nation of rapists, we've only seen one instance of that and it was hidden off in a corner like it was something that soldier should not have been doing, meaning it's not allowed. There's also the hope that you can change things from the top eventually.

As a final small point, the route differences in this game also stem not from your choices but in changes to other characters. The wizard chick just swaps personalities for the human and elf route, the deviation stems from how she reacts to you, not any action of your own, which means we can assume that characters across different routes can similarly become different people and you can't trust any vision of them from other routes, the facts can just change.

As a final final small point, I also like the human route as the only that doesn't shift the character's design. Those changes go against the idea that everyone can eventually get along and forces it onto you that this cannot happen and that if you change sides you need to absolutely abandon your former self and humanity as a whole, labeling them all as an evil to be killed, which leaves you right back at square one. The beast route is by far the most aggressive about this with how the character is suddenly okay with things that previously disgusted them because it's fine now that it's aimed at humanity. Everyone here starts out as wanting to kill the other without any compromise, changing routes does not change this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner and AquilaXX

AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
ok so your a rapist too is what you mean plus guess what? NO FUCKING SLAVE IS WILLING TO HAVE SEX AND WEVE SEEN ELFS GETTING ENSLAVED BY HUMANS AND USED A SEX SLAVES IN THEIR HOMES. and seeing as how your dumbass cant even understand what rape is im not gonna trust your thing about the beast side going from 0 to 60 since you lie in the very first fucking sentence about rape. and how the fuck are the elfs bad cause they are shady? in your logic every fucking human on earth including children are shady heck even animals are shady now. like just because your ass wants to think they are shady doesn't mean they are. heck the humans are more shady then the elfs seeing as how the humans literally torture and mind fuck you and your supposed friends don't even try to help when they see what the council did to you.
Hes not lying about the beasts being absolutely brutal. They rape and murder just as much as the humans. Theres a scene with an orc raping a human woman just because he can. Both sides of this war are extremely nasty. But thats not everyone either. Some people are consumed with revenge and believe the evil actions of one side justifies any action in retaliation. Others, like said orc are just opportunist taking advantage of the mutual hate to do evil acts. I will say that siding with the humans doesnt mean the MC sides with slavery. They just feel its their purpose to help humans and they want to stop the violence.

I will say this. If your saying that the horrible acts of humans justifies killing them all, then your no different from the humans. They justify their actions vs the beasts with the beast's history of violence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes