Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Damn maybe I idealized the other two paths as I've not replayed them, but the human path seems way too fast paced. The story barely has time to settle down before everything happens. It's still great, but it would be better with more dialogues and scenes before getting to the treason part

Reactions: newguy42

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
God's Call [v1.5.1] [Chrys]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Damn maybe I idealized the other two paths as I've not replayed them, but the human path seems way too fast paced. The story barely has time to settle down before everything happens. It's still great, but it would be better with more dialogues and scenes before getting to the treason part
After finishing a full replay of the human route, I can really see how the subtle hints about the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
were woven in. That said, I do think the pacing could have been smoother. The route is as big as the others, but given the "grandiose" nature of this particular plot, it feels like 1700+ renders weren’t quite enough to give it the space it needed.

That being said, I’m really hopeful for the upcoming side quests update! It seems like it might give us those extra moments and interactions, and help balance out the pacing by fleshing out what happened in between. Definitely a lot of potential to build on.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
After finishing a full replay of the human route, I can really see how the subtle hints about the
were woven in. That said, I do think the pacing could have been smoother. The route is as big as the others, but given the "grandiose" nature of this particular plot, it feels like 1700+ renders weren’t quite enough to give it the space it needed.

That being said, I’m really hopeful for the upcoming side quests update! It seems like it might give us those extra moments and interactions, and help balance out the pacing by fleshing out what happened in between. Definitely a lot of potential to build on.
Hope you're right about the side quests update to add more context about the human route,but it's not specified that it will be only for that. So maybe it will be for the 3 routes and by doing so, not that much of content in the human one.

Well, we'll see cause as you said, there is so much potential!

Reactions: SnowyFrost

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
God's Call [v1.5.1] [Chrys] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.4.1 -> v1.5.1 [301 MB]
- - - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lordmoses711high

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
Sounds like most go into this expecting neutrality....I'm sorry to say but that isn't the case and it won't make much sense... Perhaps it would have been possible if humans weren't such pieces of shits...to me at least...it appears the Beasts are simply retaliating to their cruel acts....
For starters, humans want nothing but complete dominance of other races meanwhile hogging all the resources.... Elves are the best example of that greed and cruelty.... Lets rewind back a bit to the moment that made the MC pick sides....that could've been avoided if that musclehead didn't kill that beast girl... In any case...I find the beast route quite appealing and just.... For one to understand the pain they put others...they, themselves must be put through the same ordeal...Ahh damn it..
I sound like Nagato from Naruto... :KEK: :LOL:
Just give me a scorched earth path and fight against the whole world I hate all of them equally. I remember in new vegas I did exactly that and killed every single leader because they all were their own flavor of dickhead.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the paths are the same with difernt takes,...all sadistic evil rulers and minions ,,.is not even funny...and unwanted sex scenes and the lack of player choices or behaviour dont make this game better at all..

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 1687555
God's Call [v1.4.1] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Could you update for 1.5.1?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GodsCall-1.5.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wwwwatttta

Mar 4, 2022
Ok after i check gallery of human routes chapter 3 there is a scene with the maid if you don't choose any lovers route. Anyone know how to not choose lover route when in the drunken accident scene?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes