Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Any reason the human route wouldn't be available to me. Are there specific choices I have to make.
The choices you have to make: "Be understanding of the situation", "This is the beast's fault", "I don't think humans can coexist with Beasts", "Don't say that, no races is despicable. People are despicable"

Reactions: k1abrahams

mateuslord0

Apr 14, 2020
I just came here to say that I hate the Freedom route, it was making me angry just playing it.
The only route I liked was the Beasts route, that one was good to play.

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
I just came here to say that I hate the Freedom route, it was making me angry just playing it.
The only route I liked was the Beasts route, that one was good to play.
probably because it has the most content

i'm disappointed by the human route, i thought we'd gladly do Celeste's bidding and exterminate the beasts, turns out the MC is a weak beta that believes in democracy and equitable distribution of wealth

I demand a revamp of the human route by introducing a human supremacist route, AND AN EXTENSION TO THE SLAVE TRADE FEATURED IN THE PROLOGUE

Icône de validation par la communauté

Reactions: ChopTheHead

lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
Eventually ascend to Godhood as the ninth divine, also known as Talos of Atmora, Shor's Tongue and Dragon of the North

and bonk Celeste in the relam of Aetherius whilst looking down on your human subjects ravage the elven realm and annhilate the Beast Kingdom and its Khajit residents,

this would honor the sixth house of the tribe unmourned :love::love::love::love::love:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
why is this tagged Harem? Because I chose to not cut it off with Arcaena, it is blocking scenes with the other girls

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
probably because it has the most content

i'm disappointed by the human route, i thought we'd gladly do Celeste's bidding and exterminate the beasts, turns out the MC is a weak beta that believes in democracy and equitable distribution of wealth

I demand a revamp of the human route by introducing a human supremacist route, AND AN EXTENSION TO THE SLAVE TRADE FEATURED IN THE PROLOGUE

View attachment 4134955
Memes aside, I hope to see more content later when the game is done.

More routes, especially a "Fuck Everyone" #ScorchedEarthRoute would be cool.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes