May 31, 2020
Sounds like most go into this expecting neutrality....I'm sorry to say but that isn't the case and it won't make much sense... Perhaps it would have been possible if humans weren't such pieces of shits...to me at least...it appears the Beasts are simply retaliating to their cruel acts....
For starters, humans want nothing but complete dominance of other races meanwhile hogging all the resources.... Elves are the best example of that greed and cruelty.... Lets rewind back a bit to the moment that made the MC pick sides....that could've been avoided if that musclehead didn't kill that beast girl... In any case...I find the beast route quite appealing and just.... For one to understand the pain they put others...they, themselves must be put through the same ordeal...Ahh damn it..
I sound like Nagato from Naruto... :KEK: :LOL:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Thats so disappointing. I was hyped for that update today lol. Ah well. I am guessing his November update will be months delayed as well. Oh well, hopefully its worth the wait.
It was delayed 3 days, not 3 months.

It works for me since its going to be weekend (y)

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Sounds like most go into this expecting neutrality....I'm sorry to say but that isn't the case and it won't make much sense... Perhaps it would have been possible if humans weren't such pieces of shits...to me at least...it appears the Beasts are simply retaliating to their cruel acts....
For starters, humans want nothing but complete dominance of other races meanwhile hogging all the resources.... Elves are the best example of that greed and cruelty.... Lets rewind back a bit to the moment that made the MC pick sides....that could've been avoided if that musclehead didn't kill that beast girl... In any case...I find the beast route quite appealing and just.... For one to understand the pain they put others...they, themselves must be put through the same ordeal...Ahh damn it..
I sound like Nagato from Naruto... :KEK: :LOL:
Nah, the beasts definitely take the cake on cruelty. It's stated in lore that even with the war against humanity groups of them kill other beasts simply for the fun of it, humans are at least united to some degree. The very first victory you take beasts on in their route shows them running completely unchecked and raiding, raping, and murdering innocent civilians en masse and that's apparently just normal doctrine for them, humans have never been shown doing this. That route has a huge role in making the beasts seem exactly like humanity's stereotypes of them, and again makes it very hard to feel bad for them. I don't remember if it's outright stated why humanity is at war against them outside of beasts being inherently violent and savage, which is very clearly shown in their route, especially since the character, having changed into one, now also acts like a vicious asshole. Also, the one revealed as having killed the beast girl in that route I do not trust in any other route, again characters and facts change between routes to justify things. They killed the beast girl in that route, not any other until otherwise proven. The beast route honestly seems like the dark timeline thus far. And no, you don't sound like anything from Naruto, just a bit like a random internet edgelord, may be trying a bit too hard lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lordmoses711high

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Nah, the beasts definitely take the cake on cruelty. It's stated in lore that even with the war against humanity groups of them kill other beasts simply for the fun of it, humans are at least united to some degree. The very first victory you take beasts on in their route shows them running completely unchecked and raiding, raping, and murdering innocent civilians en masse and that's apparently just normal doctrine for them, humans have never been shown doing this. That route has a huge role in making the beasts seem exactly like humanity's stereotypes of them, and again makes it very hard to feel bad for them. I don't remember if it's outright stated why humanity is at war against the beasts outside of beasts being inherently violent and savage, which is very clearly shown in their route, especially since the character, having changed into one, now also acts like a vicious asshole. Also, the one revealed as having killed the beast girl in that route I do not trust in any other route, again characters and facts change between routes to justify things. They killed the beast girl in that route, not any other until otherwise proven. The beast route honestly seems like the dark timeline thus far. And no, you don't sound like anything from Naruto, just a bit like a random internet edgelord, may be trying a bit too hard lol.
I also believe this is a case of we're being "led to believe" as a Human.
Propaganda of sorts, inciting violence and racism against the beasts.

Also Kai in the beast route is the one inciting violence against the Humans.
And I also believe someone was pissed in finding out all of the violence.
For what the Humans did to Feera all the way back in chapter 1, we have no proof that the beasts are that evil other than it coming from the mouth of the humans. I remember the merchant commenting that Kai was a oddity amongst the humans.
He didn't want to attack, he was on their side. (Initially neutral? i don't remember, I really need to replay these routes :unsure:)

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I also believe this is a case of we're being "led to believe" as a Human.
Propaganda of sorts, inciting violence and racism against the beasts.

Also Kai in the beast route is the one inciting violence against the Humans.
And I also believe someone was pissed in finding out all of the violence.
For what the Humans did to Feera all the way back in chapter 1, we have no proof that the beasts are that evil other than it coming from the mouth of the humans. I remember the merchant commenting that Kai was a oddity amongst the humans.
He didn't want to attack, he was on their side. (Initially neutral? i don't remember, I really need to replay these routes :unsure:)
Anything from the human route can be taken with a grain of salt, but the pillaging, rape, and murder is pretty clearly shown to be enjoyed on an individual scale in the beast route, to the point of unusual cruelty such as the tomahawk to that child's skull. The beast's own route makes whatever humans say about them fairly easy to believe. And that's just the hard stuff, the fact that the beast's leader tries to kill you to 'prove that you're worthy' feels like a red flag, indicative, among other things, of a 'might makes right' style of collective tribal society, which is just another point against them.

May 31, 2020
Nah, the beasts definitely take the cake on cruelty. It's stated in lore that even with the war against humanity groups of them kill other beasts simply for the fun of it, humans are at least united to some degree. The very first victory you take beasts on in their route shows them running completely unchecked and raiding, raping, and murdering innocent civilians en masse and that's apparently just normal doctrine for them, humans have never been shown doing this. That route has a huge role in making the beasts seem exactly like humanity's stereotypes of them, and again makes it very hard to feel bad for them. I don't remember if it's outright stated why humanity is at war against them outside of beasts being inherently violent and savage, which is very clearly shown in their route, especially since the character, having changed into one, now also acts like a vicious asshole. Also, the one revealed as having killed the beast girl in that route I do not trust in any other route, again characters and facts change between routes to justify things. They killed the beast girl in that route, not any other until otherwise proven. The beast route honestly seems like the dark timeline thus far. And no, you don't sound like anything from Naruto, just a bit like a random internet edgelord, may be trying a bit too hard lol.
Hold on... Before the split... There was a village where the humans attacked...I believe that's where that mage girl met her end...if you are going to mention innocent civilians then start there because half the troops that faught humans weren't even military trained...or are you saying beasts don't have innocent civilians? Humans are the aggressors...

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Hold on... Before the split... There was a village where the humans attacked...I believe that's where that mage girl met her end...if you are going to mention innocent civilians then start there because half the troops that faught humans weren't even military trained...or are you saying beasts don't have innocent civilians? Humans are the aggressors...
A villager who picks up a weapon and attacks you is an armed combatant, no matter how much training they do or do not have. The humans were never shown breaking into houses and raping and/or killing non combatants who openly did not want to and could not fight, including children, while the beasts were shown doing so while laughing and joking about it.

Thus far, the rank and file human has been shown to be indoctrinated and following orders. The beasts have been shown as individually gleefully malicious. Indoctrinated soldiers killing a perceived enemy is still bad, but they have not been shown to have the wanton enjoyment of cruel acts like we've seen onscreen from beasts. I feel like there's a very big difference.

Both sides may be bad to some degree, but the humans feel top down bad while the beasts feel bottom up bad.

May 31, 2020
A villager who picks up a weapon and attacks you is an armed combatant, no matter how much training they do or do not have. The humans were never shown breaking into houses and raping and/or killing non combatants who openly did not want to and could not fight, including children, while the beasts were shown doing so while laughing and joking about it.

Thus far, the rank and file human has been shown to be indoctrinated and following orders. The beasts have been shown as individually gleefully malicious. Indoctrinated soldiers killing a perceived enemy is still bad, but they have not been shown to have the wanton enjoyment of cruel acts like we've seen onscreen from beasts. I feel like there's a very big difference.

Both sides may be bad to some degree, but the humans feel top down bad while the beasts feel bottom up bad.
Humans are a more organised faction and on top of that, they are thriving and not on the defensive....so, they won't send untrained children to war... Meanwhile the beasts can't afford that luxury ....
Suppose if one wants some peace and quiet... there's elven route....but becoming a lab rat isn't exactly appealing...

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
why is lil bro getting so mad? i don't get it. if you find the game abhorrent why are you playing it?
Judging from the nonsense they're constantly spewing I'm pretty sure they actually haven't and are just here to start drama cus troll. I've just been reporting the posts that violate the rules and otherwise ignoring them, probably shouldn't feed them.

The fact that their account is brand new supports this, it's just a throwaway specifically for this.

Reactions: randomgamer986
Sep 27, 2020
Judging from the nonsense they're constantly spewing I'm pretty sure they actually haven't and are just here to start drama cus troll. I've just been reporting the posts that violate the rules and otherwise ignoring them, probably shouldn't feed them.

The fact that their account is brand new supports this, it's just a throwaway specifically for this.
logical conclusion Ill do the same.

Sep 27, 2020

I would recommend getting a profile picture.

AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
It was delayed 3 days, not 3 months.

It works for me since its going to be weekend (y)

I meant the next update after the one we are about to get. He mentioned a side quest update which is about adding more sex scenes into the game. He claims it will come out in November just as planned and announced early this year but somehow I doubt it. lol

No matter, good things come to those that wait.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could anyone be a mischievous hero and release it here . . .
I mean you just click Patreon and get it?

What's New in 1.5.1(vs the Patreon Release):

• Glossary Entries: Chapter 3 Human Route gets its own relevant entries.
  • Gallery Fixes: CH3 Human Route gallery is now fully functional.
  • Android Version: Now available! Due to APK size limits, there’s been some hard compression, but it’s all there for you to dive into.
Coming Soon – Side Quest Update:

• I’m working on a major side quest update set to drop in Late November/Early December, adding over 10+ missing H Scenes across various routes and chapters. It’ll also address some visual oddities and inconsistencies to enhance the overall experience as well as a brand new timeline system where you'll be able to see all of the timeline at the same time.
    I also aim to make the glossary save-wide in this coming update.
PC:

#8IDLxNRKz7LH7LEJZpbr3I1C0YufMI3Ny_U5_wiGgo4

MAC:

Android:

#eKW5G72JrukJGG91aEzparBKdNEfwmW20FVNR246GxQ

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes