Ren'Py Abandoned God's Sandbox [v0.1.2] [UNREDDY]

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Today earlier i talked with a dude and he asked the same thing, the aswer is problably. Not gonna happen in the next update, but you can expect for that in the future
Awesome. Thank you kindly for answering I will keep this in my watchlist to see if it will be added.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game look quite promising so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, wish Dev the best with this project
Wonder will you add some exhibitionism content for the girls and the wardrobe system so players can change their outfit depend on their corruption (like make them wear more lustful clothes or strip the naked)?

UNREDDY

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
wardrobe system so players can change their outfit depend on their corruption
Wardobre system will be pretty present in the game, for me the freedom in change the clothes of your harem as you wish is the best thing ever, there are few who made this system run as intended, making such a system requires a lot of time and dedication, so it's understandable that few devs choose to implement it. But rest assured, I'll definitely go for that in the Game, and I'll work so that my game becomes a reference in this regard.

PS: I don't know if I played this release until the end, but when you level up the characters already change their clothes. in this release there is only LV 0 and 1 for Mom and Rahcel, but I have everything planned so that there are 5 clothing levels for each of the 3 protagonists.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
UNREDDY

NGL, albedo with anyone but Ainz.... just doesn't compute for me XD ... although could always name MC Ainz.... :p

I just see em and think "O they just look like albedo" Cause well... we all know she would straight up murder anyone looking at her too long if they aren't Ainz XP

Like I straight up laugh at the stupidity of the albedo ntr doujins that exist out there because of how nonsensical the concept is.

Anyway is this going to be a lovey dovey albedo? or like an alt-universe albedo where the code was never changed and she is actually a bitch that pretends to be nice?

While I'm an on it, how do these parody characters fit into the story? like is it simply MC entering their reality, or is it some sort of pseudo reality, i.e. looks like a popular x's reality, but is a alt-world where the story is different, and just looks same (so MC can believably get with them).

Last edited:

UNREDDY

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
UNREDDY

NGL, albedo with anyone but Ainz.... just doesn't compute for me XD ... although could always name MC Ainz.... :p

I just see em and think "O they just look like albedo" Cause well... we all know she would straight up murder anyone looking at her too long if they aren't Ainz XP

Like I straight up laugh at the stupidity of the albedo ntr doujins that exist out there because of how nonsensical the concept is.

Anyway is this going to be a lovey dovey albedo? or like an alt-universe albedo where the code was never changed and she is actually a bitch that pretends to be nice?

While I'm an on it, how do these parody characters fit into the story? like is it simply MC entering their reality, or is it some sort of pseudo reality, i.e. looks like a popular x's reality, but is a alt-world where the story is different, just looks same (so MC can believably get with them).
at first she will be a bitch to you, but as time goes on and you and she develop affection, she will stop considering you a worm, and will consider you a puppy, something like that :LOL:

but that doesn't exist in this realease [0.1], the first part of the Overlord arc will be explored in the next update. I read the novel a ton of times, so im pretty confident in writing the characters the way they are in the novel, of course shaping the way that best fits the game universe, but still, I want the essence of the character to be kept as much as possible

the game's story will revolve around Isa's laboratory, there are portals that lead to another universe, the characters from these universes will have their characteristics and personalities kept as much as possible as I said, but of course this is still an ero game , so eventually you'll be able to get into their panties, even albedo :ROFLMAO:

UNREDDY

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Trying to enter the Shop at night from the right leads to a bug where the scene is skipped and the MC gets stuck on the upper part of it.
Yeah sorry for that, I already resolve the bug in the project. it will happen if you use the right side of the building to enter, if you use the left side, it will trigger the event without problems. soon i will realease a bugfix for this. i hope you didnt lose much progession with this.

The relationship cannot hit 100, it immediatly resets to 0 when you do so.
Its normal, if you see in smartphone now, you level up relationship with her. the clothes changes too

and Thanks for the feedback people like you help me a lot in development of the game

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah sorry for that, I already resolve the bug in the project. it will happen if you use the right side of the building to enter, if you use the left side, it will trigger the event without problems. soon i will realease a bugfix for this. i hope you didnt lose much progession with this.
Not at all, i'm used to saving pretty often so i can try different choices, nothing lost.

Its normal, if you see in smartphone now, you level up relationship with her. the clothes changes too

and Thanks for the feedback people like you help me a lot in development of the game
I might have missed the clothes change, but maybe it's because i got to the end of the game before reaching 100 relationship with both Mom(Noelle?) and Rachel.

You're welcome, always good to see a new game being developed, best wishes for you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: UNREDDY

UNREDDY

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
maybe it's because i got to the end of the game before reaching 100 relationship with both Mom(Noelle?) and Rachel.
this is odd, mind sharing your save with me? i wanna analyze what happened

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
this is odd, mind sharing your save with me? i wanna analyze what happened
Nevermind... my apologies i'm just silly i backed away immediatly after reaching 100, but now that i tried the clothes changed normally.
mom.jpg rachel.jpg

What happened was, when i got to 100 relationship and choose "actions" with Mom on the morning, it only showed me the first one, like if i didn't have any relationship, and when i asked for a Hug she went back to her normal clothes and refused it, hence why i though there was a problem.
reset.jpg reset1.jpg

About the save file, do i just grab file1.rmmzsave?
If yes, here.
file1.rar

• Red Heart

UNREDDY

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Nevermind... my apologies i'm just silly i backed away immediatly after reaching 100, but now that i tried the clothes changed normally.
View attachment 1477961 View attachment 1477962

What happened was, when i got to 100 relationship and choose "actions" with Mom on the morning, it only showed me the first one, like if i didn't have any relationship, and when i asked for a Hug she went back to her normal clothes and refused it, hence why i though there was a problem.
View attachment 1477965 View attachment 1477966

About the save file, do i just grab file1.rmmzsave?
If yes, here.
file1.rar
No. not silly at all, actually you just found another bug, with mom at level 1 morning event she is acting like she is level 0 when you choosse actions. inafternoon, when mom is watching TV, she acts correctly when you choose actions. this is the way it should be.

one more bug that i managed to fix thanks to you, thank you very much, i'm taking note to publish in the next patch notes ;)

Apr 4, 2021
Hello friend, nice game but you have to see how it progresses, you know the mother reminds me of "kachou yoshida" from nourin and it is also super strange to see albedo here since with her personality it is impossible to imagine her with someone other than ainz, if you have How do you manage friend xd, by the way you already decided that other girls will you add and what can you spoil?

UNREDDY

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Hello friend, nice game but you have to see how it progresses, you know the mother reminds me of "kachou yoshida" from nourin and it is also super strange to see albedo here since with her personality it is impossible to imagine her with someone other than ainz, if you have How do you manage friend xd, by the way you already decided that other girls will you add and what can you spoil?
in this first update the plot of the game is a little messy i must admit XD, but with a few updates, youll get used to the story.

About kachou yoshida, I swear it was a coincidence, I never watched this anime, but it really looks a lot like Noelle though...the relationship with albedo I prefer to avoid commenting on how it'll play out, but there will be a background of logic behind it, I can promise that.

About the other girls the first Arc will be set in the overlord universe, so if you've watched the anime, you'll find some familiar faces;

Apr 4, 2021
in this first update the plot of the game is a little messy i must admit XD, but with a few updates, youll get used to the story.

About kachou yoshida, I swear it was a coincidence, I never watched this anime, but it really looks a lot like Noelle though...the relationship with albedo I prefer to avoid commenting on how it'll play out, but there will be a background of logic behind it, I can promise that.

About the other girls the first Arc will be set in the overlord universe, so if you've watched the anime, you'll find some familiar faces;
haha of course I imagined it nourin is not known I only found it by chance, although it looks like a nice coincidence, although if you are looking for more girls maybe you can use her also as the sister of the mc or the mother because of the kinship it would be funny xd,and why not ryas and akeno? although good I only say it because I like ryas and akeno but I really don't like issey xd and finally do not forget about the undervalued waifu pestonia

• Red Heart

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While I'm not too big on sandbox games, I'll try this out. Visually and story wise, it looks interesting and majority of the tags align with the games i like to play.

• Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wardobre system will be pretty present in the game, for me the freedom in change the clothes of your harem as you wish is the best thing ever, there are few who made this system run as intended, making such a system requires a lot of time and dedication, so it's understandable that few devs choose to implement it. But rest assured, I'll definitely go for that in the Game, and I'll work so that my game becomes a reference in this regard.

PS: I don't know if I played this release until the end, but when you level up the characters already change their clothes. in this release there is only LV 0 and 1 for Mom and Rahcel, but I have everything planned so that there are 5 clothing levels for each of the 3 protagonists.
Thank you for the kind reply, I'm always love games that feature that mechanic so truly love that you add it in your game and will develop it further. I just checked your page on subcriblestar but saw that it still Under review, hopefully it won't stay like that for long because you truly deserve lot of supports
Beside that maybe it was still too early to ask but I wonder how many characters you plan to add in the future? Are all of them from famous anime/manga or comic series or some will be original characters?

• Red Heart

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
I like the premise but using existing characters is a huge turn down for me, too bad.

Good luck with the game though.

• Red Heart

UNREDDY

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
how many characters you plan to add in the future? Are all of them from famous anime/manga or comic series or some will be original characters?
Both, there will be original characters, and characters from other works, from games and animes. in the game it will be possible to travel between different universes. native girls from universe zero will be largely original. but obviously those from the other universe will be mostly anime/game characters.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Both, there will be original characters, and characters from other works, from games and animes. in the game it will be possible to travel between different universes. native girls from universe zero will be largely original. but obviously those from the other universe will be mostly anime/game characters.
Oh nice! That would be a perfectly balance idea, can't wait to see how it goes in the next update. Oh! By the way I think beside Subcriblestar you should create more accounts on some other flatforms and use them to PR and spread your game to have more potential supporters from them like on itch, gamejolt, reddit nsfw game page,....